Especially Doors

Reviews for Especially Doors

TM from Toronto
TM from Toronto

Great service

Jeff and Gill replaced 2 doors for me - both of which involved their own challenges due to living in an old house. The back door was completely redesigned to open in the opposite direction and it has made a huge difference to the flow of the room. There was always communication in regards to time frame of construction from Jeff, and Gill always worked so hard in a variety of weather to complete the jobs. So lucky to have found these gentlemen! Great quality of product.

Front door

I purchased a dooe approximately 8 years ago. The door is still in perfect condition and looks new. My handle stopped working, and when I phoned Jeffery he immediately said he could help me. H came to my house and fixed the handle. What a great service his co does.

penny in Markham
penny in Markham

Front Door

From the moment we met Jeffrey there was no reason to look elsewhere. He is an honest man, takes pride in his work and it shows.
His partner who does the installation took his time and did a great job.
Extremely Happy!!!

Happy new year to you and your family , thank you so much for taking the time to post your review on Homestars. Tom and yourself were a pleasure to deal with . Thank you again regards Jeff and Gill

Al in Toronto
Al in Toronto

Single Front Door Upgrade

1000% satisfied with the product and service we purchased from Jeffery & Gil at Especially Doors. Excellent customer service. Excellent attention to detail. Excellent workmanship. Very competitive pricing. Very trustworthy and honest. I highly recommend contacting Jeffery before making a final purchasing decision... you will not be disappointed!

thank you so much for your review not sure if its from you Penny ? . you were so nice to work with , it makes a huge difference when your efforts are appreciated. thank you so much Jeff

Gabrielle  from Ajax
Gabrielle from Ajax
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Replacement of Front Entry Door

Jeff was absolutely amazing! He took the time to explain in detail the difference between steel versus fiberglass doors, and through this process we immediately saw that this was Jeff's passion and we could tell he was a genuine person. We never felt rushed to purchase anything and he was very patient with answering all of our questions. The installation of the door was excellent and everything was cleaned up after. I definitely would recommend Especially Doors to anyone in the market for doors! Thanks Jeff :)

Thank you Gabrielle , it's allways gratifying when your efforts are appreciated . In business you can only do your best but when you have Customers as nice as we have it' makes working enjoyable. Thank you so much for your important review on homestars best regards Jeff and gill

Front Door replacement

We had our front door replaced yesterday (Sep 21 2016) by Especially Doors. Words can't express how pleased we are with the whole experience. The owner is an honest man and offered genuine advice. I would certainly recommend Especially Doors for anyone looking for a solid, reliable company to deal with. Our door has already received many compliments.

thank you for those kind words you have written about us. i am fortunate to have a partner Gill, who assembles what i measure then installs , passionate bout his work. regards Jeff

viken in Toronto
viken in Toronto

Door Installation

I was looking to change my front door for a very long time and the moment I saw Jeffrey I knew he would do an amazing job. I ordered my dream door and Jeffrey executed it perfectly. He came and took all the measurements and then he sent his partner named Gill to install the door. Gill was a terrific guy, and did an amazing job with installing the door. He paid attention to all the details and at the end of the day, the door was perfect. My encounter with this business was fantastic, from meeting Jeffrey to ordering the door to the installation. Everything was perfect and I would definitely recommend this company to anyone and everyone.

Hello Viken . thank you so much for your wonderful review , i must admit the colour of your doors and all the you chose was superb and worth all the effort you took in choosing . best regards jeff

jasmin
jasmin

Front door

Jeff came recommended by a friend and he helped me with the design and quality of the door. Gill the installer came with his team and installed my door in the dead of winter with very positive and professional attitude. During the summer when I was out gardening, people would stop by to ask who had installed my door. I gave his name to so many people, I should have asked Jeff to put me on a commission!!!!!!. It actually was a pleasure to give out his company's name. Unfortunately, this time around I got another company that I met at the home show to install the door. What a mistake!!!! The paint on the door has tiny bubbles the threshold is installed with patches on the stone. What a disaster. The company despite notification of the problems has done nothing so far. Biggest regret, I should have gone to Jeff. Gill had installed my door perfectly. Especially Doors is truly a professional and customer service oriented.

Thank you for the compliments, unfortunately quality in this industry has become unpredictable with emphasis on price ,and the huge availability off shore product and scources wanting to beat competition often resulting i disappointment .feel free to phone us anytime regards jeff

Lnsmom in Toronto
Lnsmom in Toronto

Love my front entrance door!

Gil installed my new front door last week with new door frame and lock set. I've gotten many compliments from neighbours and I enjoy walking through my entrance and admiring it.

Jeffrey did a great job advising on my selection and I decided to buy one off their showroom floor. Jeffrey finished it beautifully and Gil did an excellent job of installation. Both are professional, knowledgeable, efficient and true to their word. Price is excellent.

Thank you!

Thank you for those kind words , you were a pleasure to work with regards Jeff

Tony from Richmond Hill
Tony from Richmond Hill
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Front Door, Side Lites and Overhead Transom

I hired Jeffrey and Gill about 6 to 7 yrs ago ton install a new front door. We opted for Fibreglass door and frame. Installation included side lites and overhead round transom. Gill came out and made a template of the transom and then came back at a later time to perform the install. I opted for the commercial brown epoxy coated paint and the door has held up well. Still looks and functions great.

More about Especially Doors

We are a smaller owner operated business, specializing in building Fiberglass stained or epoxy painted residential entry door systems . We also offer steel doors [which seem to be a diminishing product]. Our reputation for quality and price is second to none whether installation or supply only is required