Especially Doors

Ben
Ben
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Entrance door

We are very happy with the quality of work and also the professionalism from the moment we met Jeff until the installation of the door.

thank you Ben .you are a gentleman and pleasure to deal with .regards jeff

Happy Customer in North York
Happy Customer in North York

Superb product...Superb service

I interviewed a few companies to replace our front door. Jeff was the most professional, most informed and most helpful. His pricing, product and service have been impeccable, as was Gill’s installation.
Highly recommended!

thank you so much, we are very proud to receive such a glowing review.

Vince in Mississauga
Vince in Mississauga

Front Door System

Especially Door did a whole front door system approx 8 years ago. The front door gets direct sun light every day. The door is painted Glossy Black. The finish is still amazing! Looks as good as the day it was installed!

I am writing this review because I need to replace the door sweeper on the bottom and called Jeffery and he helped me out!

Amazing quality and Service!

thank you so much Vince for the wonderful review regards Jeff and Gill

rigopoulosfamily in Markham
rigopoulosfamily in Markham

New door

I am so pleased with my new door from Especially doors. Jeffrey was so patience with us and he helped us pick the most perfect door. The door is stunning and it has transformed the enterance.

thank you so much for those kind words ,you were a pleasure to do business with .regards jeff

TM from Toronto
TM from Toronto

Great service

Jeff and Gill replaced 2 doors for me - both of which involved their own challenges due to living in an old house. The back door was completely redesigned to open in the opposite direction and it has made a huge difference to the flow of the room. There was always communication in regards to time frame of construction from Jeff, and Gill always worked so hard in a variety of weather to complete the jobs. So lucky to have found these gentlemen! Great quality of product.

Front door

I purchased a dooe approximately 8 years ago. The door is still in perfect condition and looks new. My handle stopped working, and when I phoned Jeffery he immediately said he could help me. H came to my house and fixed the handle. What a great service his co does.

penny in Markham
penny in Markham

Front Door

From the moment we met Jeffrey there was no reason to look elsewhere. He is an honest man, takes pride in his work and it shows.
His partner who does the installation took his time and did a great job.
Extremely Happy!!!

Happy new year to you and your family , thank you so much for taking the time to post your review on Homestars. Tom and yourself were a pleasure to deal with . Thank you again regards Jeff and Gill

Al in Toronto
Al in Toronto

Single Front Door Upgrade

1000% satisfied with the product and service we purchased from Jeffery & Gil at Especially Doors. Excellent customer service. Excellent attention to detail. Excellent workmanship. Very competitive pricing. Very trustworthy and honest. I highly recommend contacting Jeffery before making a final purchasing decision... you will not be disappointed!

thank you so much for your review not sure if its from you Penny ? . you were so nice to work with , it makes a huge difference when your efforts are appreciated. thank you so much Jeff

Gabrielle  from Ajax
Gabrielle from Ajax
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Replacement of Front Entry Door

Jeff was absolutely amazing! He took the time to explain in detail the difference between steel versus fiberglass doors, and through this process we immediately saw that this was Jeff's passion and we could tell he was a genuine person. We never felt rushed to purchase anything and he was very patient with answering all of our questions. The installation of the door was excellent and everything was cleaned up after. I definitely would recommend Especially Doors to anyone in the market for doors! Thanks Jeff :)

Thank you Gabrielle , it's allways gratifying when your efforts are appreciated . In business you can only do your best but when you have Customers as nice as we have it' makes working enjoyable. Thank you so much for your important review on homestars best regards Jeff and gill

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Front Door replacement

We had our front door replaced yesterday (Sep 21 2016) by Especially Doors. Words can't express how pleased we are with the whole experience. The owner is an honest man and offered genuine advice. I would certainly recommend Especially Doors for anyone looking for a solid, reliable company to deal with. Our door has already received many compliments.

thank you for those kind words you have written about us. i am fortunate to have a partner Gill, who assembles what i measure then installs , passionate bout his work. regards Jeff

More about Especially Doors

We are a smaller owner operated business, specializing in building Fiberglass stained or epoxy painted residential entry door systems . We also offer steel doors [which seem to be a diminishing product]. Our reputation for quality and price is second to none whether installation or supply only is required