Especially Doors

4610 Dufferin Street Toronto ON M3H 5T3

Reviews for Especially Doors

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Installed New Front Doors

It was a pleasure dealing with Gil. His price was excellent. His delivery was prompt. He was neat and courteous. Without hesitation, I would recommend his company to anyone needing doors.

Sarah Oke from Toronto
Sarah Oke from Toronto

New Door and window

I love our door. It's exactly what I wanted. Gill did a great job and was quick and tidy. He also installed a new window for us as well. The craftmanship is fantastic. We used to have a door that you could see a crack of light to the outside but Gill fixed that. It's a solid fibreglass door. It made our previous door seem so flimsy. We had trouble with our keyless lock but Gill came back and made the adjustment. I felt bad because he had to travel all the way out from the other end of the city for a quick fix. We've received a lot of compliments on our new door!

thank you Sarah for taking the time to write such a positive review,we truly appreciate receiving such an excellent review . wishing you and your family a healthy upcoming new year , regards Jeff and gill

Jacqueline  from Whitchurch-stouffville
Jacqueline from Whitchurch-stouffville
3 reviews Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON

Front Doors

It was an absolute pleasure working with Jeff and Gill. Jeff has an abundance of patience and knowledge about doors. I had gone back and forth with him many times on what I wanted. His patience was impeccable. Gill, a very humble and sweet man and very detailed oriented. It was an extreme pleasure dealing with Gill. His patience too was impeccable. Gill knows exactly what he’s doing and you could not go wrong with Especially Doors. I just sent a picture to Jeff and asked if he could create my door and passed it to Gill and they did. My new door has made the entrance to my home Grand. All the neighbours love it and people actually stop in front of my home to stare.
Thank you so much Jeff and Gill and a neighbour has already asked for information to contact for their doors.
Especially Doors is highly recommended. Look no further.

thank you so much for taking the time to write such a glowing review .please enjoy your door in good health , regard s jeff

Mufazal A. Qadir in Markham
Mufazal A. Qadir in Markham

Replaced my Patio French Door with FibreGlass Double Door

From the day we met Gill, he was honest & straight forward. Invited us to his Workshop, and showed us all the options.
Came to our house to inspect the old doors & recommend the replacement Double Doors.
Took the proper measurements & told that the door would be ready in approx 2 weeks.
After 2 weeks he called & booked a day. & Indeed he showed up on the day scheduled early in the morning.
Gill did a great job in filling extra Insulation and covering all the openings. He worked patiently to complete the job cleanly and perfectly.
My Wife & I are very happy with his workmanship & Quality of product. '
Gill has 25+ years of experience and is very skillfull.
Would highly recommend Gill & Especially Doors & would call him for our Front Door Replacement when we are ready.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Not a good deal. Quality isn’t there.

Front door replace. New door had bubble in the glass noticeable from the street. Install tech wants to send the glass back, Jeff tells him continue it’s within tolerances. Really pleasant communications at first but as soon as we had a warranty issue Jeff was hostile and insulting . Save yourself the headache you don’t want to deal with these guys.

malicious review from who? installed when

Equal to the challenge of our very old house

If you have been looking for an honest, expert door installation, just stop looking and hire Jeff and Gill! We searched high and low for someone who could deal successfully with our quirky hundred-year-old house. An energy audit had revealed that the original front door was leaking energy worse than any other part of the house. We could not find anyone with the knowledge and skills needed to rectify this; our neighbours, in similar situations, had had nightmarish installations. When we found Jeff and Gill, it was immediately obvious they knew exactly what they were doing. Jeff recommended the highest-quality components and showed us what set those components apart. Gill installed the door in ONE DAY. His attention to detail and his workmanship were phenomenal. Passersby stop and ask us where we got the door. We happily refer them to Jeff and Gill at Especially Doors. Winter is coming, and for the first time, we no longer dread it – we know our energy issue is finally resolved (and if it isn’t, Jeff and Gill will make it right!). JP

thank you so much for taking the time to write such an outstanding review.,if you could leave me a message as i am not sure who wrote this amazing review ,thank you so much , i personally want to thank you regards jeff and gill

David from Toronto
David from Toronto

4 Sets of Exterior French Doors (8 doors in total)

We hired Especially Doors to replace 4 sets of Exterior French Doors (8 doors in total). 1 set was the front door, the other 3 were for the back of the house and a Juliet balcony. We couldn't be more pleased with the entire process from beginning to end. Jeff was very patient and accommodating, helping us pick out the best doors for our house. He worked hard to get us good quality doors at the best price possible. Gill installed the doors and is very skilled at his craft. He addressed all our requests and was very meticulous and detailed. Both these gentlemen have been in the business for several years and know exactly what they are doing. They are very customer service oriented and come highly recommended.

thank you David ,thank you Lynne , cant express how good we feel when receiving such an outstanding review ,it makes all the effort so worthwhile.thank you again for such kind words .best regards Jeff and Gill

Ben
Ben
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Entrance door

We are very happy with the quality of work and also the professionalism from the moment we met Jeff until the installation of the door.

thank you Ben .you are a gentleman and pleasure to deal with .regards jeff

Happy Customer in North York
Happy Customer in North York

Superb product...Superb service

I interviewed a few companies to replace our front door. Jeff was the most professional, most informed and most helpful. His pricing, product and service have been impeccable, as was Gill’s installation.
Highly recommended!

thank you so much, we are very proud to receive such a glowing review.

Vince in Mississauga
Vince in Mississauga

Front Door System

Especially Door did a whole front door system approx 8 years ago. The front door gets direct sun light every day. The door is painted Glossy Black. The finish is still amazing! Looks as good as the day it was installed!

I am writing this review because I need to replace the door sweeper on the bottom and called Jeffery and he helped me out!

Amazing quality and Service!

thank you so much Vince for the wonderful review regards Jeff and Gill

More about Especially Doors

We are a smaller owner operated business, specializing in building Fiberglass stained or epoxy painted residential entry door systems . We also offer steel doors [which seem to be a diminishing product]. Our reputation for quality and price is second to none whether installation or supply only is required
Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Vaughan?