Linton Windows & Glass

Pierre Therrien
Pierre Therrien
6 reviews Port Hope, ON

Replacement Windows

Linton gave me a reasonable quote and so I placed the order. Their downpayment was reasonable. The windows came in at the time specified and there were no hidden costs. We got a large number of windows for a great price. They even arranged for delivery and I installed them myself. The original plan was for me to pick them up but some were large and Linton's was nice enough to drop them around for a small fee. The windows are great and function perfectly. I ended up hiring a crane to put them into place for $200.

Lynda Sellar from Port Hope
Lynda Sellar from Port Hope
19 reviews Port Hope, ON

Windows

A couple of years ago we replaced 5 windows in our 150 year old house. Linton Windows & Glass did beautiful work. Their measurements were perfect, installation went smoothly and within the timeline given. The best was the oval window over the front porch; it still looks 'vintage'. We recommend them highly.