All Water Solutions (Durham)

Water Filtration & Purification
HomeStars  >  Water Filtration & Purification in Oshawa  >  All Water Solutions (Durham)

Reviews for All Water Solutions (Durham)

Mike Fry in Oshawa
Mike Fry in Oshawa
3 reviews Courtice, ON

Replaced Outdated Culligan Water Conditioning System

We had an older Culligan system in our new home we just purchased, but I could not locate a service rep to check and restore it to service. I met Len and James Kohl trying to locate anyone knowledgeable who would do the Culligan servicing. After checking out the old Culligan system learning it was too old to service, we then learned about the Rainsoft system. We decided to remove the Culligan and go new with a complete whole home system. The Installer was exceptionally professional and respectful of our new home. We have been moved in about 3 months now and are very thankful we decided to go with the new Rainsoft equipment. It is working beautifully and is providing us with the better quality city water that we need and deserve. Yes, this new system is more expensive that the other systems that are available. But, quality, which Rainsoft is, means less maintenance and better performance for more years in service. This is appreciated because it means less future expense and lower maintenance costs for us to keep the quality of our water at this high standard. We have had water conditioning equipment installed in every home we have owned in the last 30 years. The Rainsoft system quality is better than any other systems we have used in the past. In closing, I went looking for someone who would service outdated equipment. I found a much better quality Rainsoft system that is backed by a family who takes pride in their customer service and followup. This gives me peace of mind knowing that this system will perform to better than normal standards for the life of the equipment. Thanks Len, Jim and your Installer for excellent personal attention in solving our water problems.

Pleasure dealing with you and your family Mike. Call us as always if you need anything.

chris680
chris680
1 review , ON

Water softener system

Once we saw the amount of residue dirt in our water we were actually drinking from our kitchen tap and the improvement we saw, it was a no brainner. The installation team was very quick, but installed the equipment as if it was going into there home, very neat and tidy. It was nice to hear that each of the installers had the unit for several years and were very pleased with it. We have noticed a big difference in out clothes, towels and wash cloths, less residue.

Thanks Chris. Glad you're enjoying the many benefits of our equipment.

matthew (.
matthew (.
1 review Oshawa, ON

Whole home water filtration system

From the moment James and his team set up an initial appointment to meet with us in our home, I knew this was a company I wanted to deal with. The in home consultation was informative and provided insight into what our water is really like in our home before proper filtration. The installation of the equipment (which has a lifetime warranty) was completed within the following 2 days. The staff were great to speak to and were educated about the product they were providing. The staff in the office were great to deal with. Just an overall wonderful experience. I am glad I didn't even shop around and compare as I would have been wasting my time. Thanks to everyone at All Water Solutions for their service and expertise!

Thanks Matthew. A pleasure making another customer happy. Call me as always if you need anything.

Chris Weisdorf
Chris Weisdorf
11 reviews Oshawa, ON

Full home water softening, purification and reverse osmosis drinking water

We moved to Oshawa from midtown Toronto in the late summer and were instantly put off by the water quality. Way too much chlorine, it felt like the traditional "hard" water and I could detect the hint of an "algal" taste. We begged the handyman to install the Aquasana kitchen top system from our last home and were relieved to find a filtered water function in the fridge until then.

Fast forward 6 months. The Home Depot water test was finally returned. Then we received a call. I knew what to expect and had done plenty of research on biochemistry and the kinds of chemicals found in your average, municipal water supply. The representative tested our water, explained what was found (I already knew) and presented us with options. After my family members had experienced skin problems and even lesions following showers, we just wanted a solution. Needless to say, we were one of the easiest sales this company has ever had, mainly due to my knowledge of water pollution and the conventional methods used by municipalities to deal with deadly threats to mass human health. The skin problems were the clincher.

We decided to implement a whole house solution, including water softening, purification, reverse osmosis, air purification and the ozonated cold water clothes washer cleaning system. With Rainsoft, you pay for quality and you pay for upkeep. That all depends on what contractor you're dealing with and All Water Solutions is the best. They scheduled a full install over the weekend. After finding what might possibly be asbestos wrapping a pipe that was to be tapped for the job, they hired a professional to remove it. On their dime.

As for the results, we couldn't be happier. The water quality is nothing like we've ever experienced before. The tap water, alone, is like bottled water. And the reverse osmosis drinking water is fantastic. Showering is a whole new experience. I have been using coconut oil on my skin for the past 10 years, which helped with dryness. But I would always feel- and look- dried out after showering. With the Rainsoft system, the dryness is completely gone. I'm also losing at least 50% less hair after each shower. Both are game changers with respect to health and beauty. And I'm a man. My family is absolutely delighted with the system, as they were more sensitive to the municipal water supply via showers than I was. All skin problems have disappeared over the past couple of weeks since installation.

I haven't even mentioned the ozonated cold water clothes washing system, which is amazing. We still use a bit of detergent, but it takes less time and far less energy than the old way. It's easily as effective and anyone can do it. Yes, including me who has always shied away from the washer. Men, definitely take note.

I can't say too much about the air purification system yet, but I understand the UV-C light technology and am confident it'll make a major difference in our health over the coming months.

We would all highly recommend James and his company for whole home water purification solutions. It remains to be seen how their followup is, but I am very confident that they fully back their products and will service them accordingly. Once you decide to go this route, my family and I can assure you: you will never go back. NEVER.

Wow. Thanks Chris. So happy you and the family are enjoying the many benefits of our products. Call if you require anything at all.

dude2902
dude2902
1 review Ajax, ON

Water softening system and reverse osmosis

Good work, however, could not cover all the faucets and water from fridge since it was difficult to do. Happy with the water though :)

Glad you are enjoying the benefits of filtered water in your home

Denise
Denise
1 review Newcastle, ON

Water system

We installed the water purification in our kitchen and water softener throughout our home. We also bought the washing machine piece that allows us to never have to use detergents or other products like bleach for washing our clothes anymore. Well so far I am very happy. I have sensitive skin to everything! And I didn't believe it until using it but my clothes have never looked or smelt cleaner by using nothing! It's strange at first for sure... Not using anything to wash your clothes but it is amazing. Not to mention you don't have to sort your laundry into colours or blacks or whites. Everything goes in together and it really does come out clean. No more itchy skin or sneezing from scented perfumes on all our materials. Considering the chemicals and perfumes are absorbed into your skin through clothing I really do love the washer appliance.
Everything really works well. We have had no problems with anything and all the guys at rain soft were very easy to talk to and took a lot of time explaining everything to us. They also followed up with us and checked on our status afterwards multiple times to make sure everything was functioning as it should. I must say the only downfall is I don't want to shower anywhere else now! The soft water is addicting. Once you have the soft water its hard when your away from home to go without it.

WOW! Fantastic review. Makes me extremely happy to see that people are seeing the huge benefits from having our system. Call if you need anything at all.

m.jeffery1186
m.jeffery1186
1 review Whitby, ON

Water softener

Great service from all water solutions Durham. The service was very fast and professional. Highly recommended

Thanks Michael. Glad you're happy with the service

Clean water

The water from my kitchen tap 2as undrinkable. Couldn't cook or make ice. With my filter I can drink it Staight from the tap. My ice is clear. Thank you very much. All your employees have been great.

Thank you. Glad you can drink and cook with peace of mind now.

jodisupermomof4
jodisupermomof4
1 review Oshawa, ON

Water softener and water filtration system

James explained the system clearly, patiently answering all of our questions. Installation was done efficiently. In about an hour, our system was up and running. We love our new filtration system. We instantly noticed the difference and our drinking water tastes clean and fresh with no more chlorine flavour! We highly recommend this system.

Anytime! You know where to find us if you need anything at all

Beth
Beth
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

soft water system, and install

They were flexible with our schedule, and came that same day at 8pm to install! Was done quick, and nice clean up, friendly crew. Very satisfied!!
Thanks James and your great team.

Great to hear you were happy with our service

More about All Water Solutions (Durham)

All Water Solutions was founded by Len and Charlene Kohl in 1997. Located in Brooklin, Ontario, our 14 employees are proud to provide clean, quality RainSoft water and products to customer from Cobourg to Markham.

RainSoft improves the Quality of Life for our customers and their families by offering them environmentally responsible air and water treatment solutions for their homes.

DRINKING WATER SYSTEMS that provide bottle-quality, crystal clear water for drinking and cooking...without the plastic bottle.

WATER TREATMENT SYSTEMS that save money by reducing energy and soap consumption. Water-using appliances last longer, and bathing and shower has never felt better!

AIR PURIFICATION for the entire house, not just one room. RainSoft air purification products mount directly into the duct, providing protection and peace of mind...silently and out of sight.

It has been over 55 years since the first RainSoft water conditioner was sold from a small garage just outside of Chicago, Illinois. Since that day in 1953, RainSoft has become an industry leader in treating, filtering and softening water for well over one million homes and businesses throughout the world.

Water testing