Bailey's Upholstery & Furniture Repair

D in Nova Scotia
D in Nova Scotia
35 reviews Sydney, NS

Reupholstering a chair

This chair has been my father's favourite and it was either going to be thrown out or redone. I called a few places in the area and when I called Bailey's Upholstery they said that they would have to see what it looked like. They arrived at our home and looked the chair over. They then made some suggestions on what I could do to this beloved chair. I wanted it to match our leather sectional. They got the swatches out and matched it perfectly. I knew that it would take some time to get this done (approximately 3 weeks) but I was surprised that they had it done in 2 weeks. When they brought into the house, well we couldn't believe it was the same chair. To say that they did a terrific job would be an understatement, they transformed this ugly chair into a beautiful piece of furniture. Everyone who sees it thinks that if is a set piece of the leather sectional. They did a fantastic job and if anyone wants to get this done you won't be disappointed.