Arbor Tree Service

Reviews for Arbor Tree Service

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

The Best Service for your Property

I have been using Arbor Tree Service for years at my home,
nothing but the best of service coming from JOHN and his
guys, they were here this week to remove and grind 10 shrubbery
stumps, they left no mess at all, you are dealing with a the best
when you call JOHN.

Penny K. in Brampton
Penny K. in Brampton

Tree removal

Very efficient cleaned up well left quite a bit of sawdust but I guess that can't be helped. They said they would have to remove part of my new fence but they didn't put it back properly it looks warped.

J.N in Brampton
J.N in Brampton

Tree Removal & Pruning Services

I saw Arbor Tree Service's number on their truck and decided to check out some reviews before I called them. The reviews were great so I called to get a quote. I needed 4 large trees in my yard pruned and 3 removed entirely. I also had a pile of yard waste (large branches) that needed to be removed from my property. The owner quoted a very reasonable price and the team was very organized and clean. I was very happy with the job.

B Gardner from Brampton
B Gardner from Brampton

removal of Blue spruce tree, small evergreen trees, and shrubs

We contacted the owner John by telephone, and sent him photos of what we want removed. The workmen arrived when stated, were absolutely excellent, efficient and very friendly, and they removed one blue Spruce, four 8 foot evergreen, and 5 evergreen bushes, ground out the stumps, and cleaned up in less than one hour. Our property had been overgrown. The cost was significantly less than another estimate (70% less) by a company that has excellent reviews on HomeStars. We could not be happier with the work done, and especially the price. We 100% recommend this company.

hazardous tree removal

I am very satisfied with the service provided by John, the owner, and his crew. I had a birch tree on my front yard, broken by the recent storm. It had to be removed as we have found out that it was all rotten inside and thus possessed a risk to the health or life of passersby. Due to ongoing renovation we were not prepared for the extra and unexpected expense. John responded promptly to my message, came right after, provided me with the affordable quote and moreover, the tree was gone the same day. Need to say more? I highly recommend this company to anyone and wish other businesses were as professional, affordable and reliable as Arbor. I wish them all the best from the bottom of my heart. Will recommend them to my friends and coworkers. Do not hesitate to contact them if you have a job to be done.

Tim from Brampton
Tim from Brampton

branches

We have been using Arbor repeatedly throughout the years no matter the job being bug or small. Always happy with the service John provides and always recommend to our neighbours and friends. They are about to remove some very large trees from our neighbours home and he has already expressed that he is very confident after his consultation. 2 thumbs up to Arbor!!!

Evgeny from Brampton
Evgeny from Brampton

Hazardous tree removal and tree trimming service

Arbor Tree Service came to our home twice. First time they removed hazardous, huge maple tree and the second time they came to trim our maple trees after the devastating icy storm last year. John Tenelly and his team worked very well, their job was perfect and clean. Moreover, they worked with love and responsibility for the trees and the nature.
Evgeny S.

SDP from Brampton
SDP from Brampton

Tree Removal

We used Arbor Tree Service to remove a fairly large Blue Spruce tree from the front of our house. From our first meeting with owner John T, we knew he was the man for the job. He was knowledgeable on the tree type and even said he would try to transplant the tree to another location. His quote was reasonable and he performed the service on the date promised. We are very happy with the result and would happily recommend this company.