Sullivan Lawn & Snow Services

Snow Removal
119 Leyton Avenue Scarborough ON
HomeStars  >  Snow Removal in Scarborough Junction  >  Sullivan Lawn & Snow Services

Reviews for Sullivan Lawn & Snow Services

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Unreliable snow removal service

I had a contract with the company for snow removal. They were unreliable, several days when the snowfall exceeded 5 cm. they did not come to clear the snow. I called them numerous times and left a message, not once did they call back. I cannot recommend them because of their poor customer care and unreliable snow cleaning service.

john lemyre in Huntsville
john lemyre in Huntsville
1 review Huntsville, ON

Snow Removal Service

I will not use this service provider ever again and advise the general public to not use this company because it does not fulfill its contracted responsibilities, especially when needed most.

I had used Sullivan for snow removal services since 2014. They usually responded to oversights of non-provision of snow clearing services and mistakes when late with service and when contacted.

My recent experience on April 14&15th,2018 was extremely disappointing.

This was the weekend of our last snow/ice event of the 2017-18 winter season. I had already paid Sullivan in full for my service contract at rental properties that I own for the period between Nov.15/17 to April 15/18, inclusive.

A heavy snow commenced in Toronto on Saturday, April 14th and continued into the 15th with ice pellets. My tenants advised me on April 15th that snow had not been removed from stairways and walkways on April 15th and that conditions were dangerous.

I reached out to Sullivan on the afternoon of the 15th to enquire when snow would be removed. I did not receive a reply on that date and assumed that Sullivan was busy and backed-up with the volume of snow to remove from various customers.

On April 16th, my tenants advised the snow had still not been removed.

On April 17th, I visited my property and saw 3-5 inches of snow/ice covering all of the stairs and walkways of my property.

Sullivan was unresponsive still and not returning any requests.

I had to clear the snow myself and was disappoinmted that Sullivan abandoned me when needed most. It was very disheartening that a supplier , who did not have to clear any snow since February ( the previous snowfall) and which had been paid in good faith for the 2 months where service was not necessary due to a lack of precipitation did not show up to fulfill the end of his contract.

I have since reached out to Sullivan on 2 occasions and id not receive, despite requests, the courtesy of a reply.

Bottom line....good bye Sullivan and I recommend to all....DO NOT USE THIS UNRELIABLE COMPANY!

Shawn in Scarborough
Shawn in Scarborough

Snow removal

I used sullivan to clear my snow this season and would highly recomend this company. Allways showed up within the 24 hr and the snow was allways cleared to my satisfaction.
I will be using this company for my lawn services and will have a complete interlock patio and driveway installed by them in the spring.
Thanks Steve!
Allways can count on you
Cheers

snow removal

Feb.8/08- used them for many years, satisfied but this year do not know what has happened. They came in December, once on Jan.8.and since then nothing. Made numerous calls, e-mail message (which I have documented) none returned. I am a disabled senior and realize I have lost my money and have had to engage another company. Tried the BBB but they cannot help; I had good communication with Sullivan wife but it is not like her to ignore me. I have been told they have gone out of business.

snow removal

Hired and pre-paid in full for the the 2017/18 winter season.....came once for snow removal and never showed up again......elderly person's property....initially would return my phone call in regards to delinquent services.....but have not since

contracted snow removal not happening

have a signed contract for snow removal for 2017/2018. With 5 snowfalls so far in the season, they have plowed once without prompting. All other snowfalls I have left voicemail at their office with no response, and emails are not responded to. I have gone to their office multiple times (rarely is anyone there) and have spoken face to face with Stephen the owner. No apologies, but lots of excuses - wrong house was plowed out, driver quit, driver forgot, they're busy.

WildRose in Toronto
WildRose in Toronto

Hired for Snow Removal

I hired this company for snow removal. It snowed three days ago and they have still not come to plow my driveway. I have called and left a message, wrote to the company with no response. Their policy is to remove snow in 24 hours. Do not hire this company.

7dayweekend in Toronto
7dayweekend in Toronto

snow plow stopped in middle of contract

Had used them for a while and had given good reviews when called.
Signed new contract Nov 15 2017 to Apr 15 2018. Paid 1st installment of 5 and they came and plowed in the first month. Dec 20th no one came and plowed. Called pager and left number no reply. Visited yard and trucks were in yard with plows attached and their yard was plowed.

Do not rely on them even if you have a signed contract
They have refused to explain

Kirk Fernandes from West Hill
Kirk Fernandes from West Hill

Snow removal & Lawn Care

1 of the most unprofessional companies I've ever had to deal with. Snow removal was barely adequate. On more than 1 occasion they pushed the snow across to my neighbors property and side walk. Lawn care was hit or miss. Called to complained numberous times and only got the answering machine. Calls and emails were rarely returned in a timely manner or just completely ignored. Would not recommend this company for even the most basic service.

Sarah from Etobicoke
Sarah from Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Snow removal

Do not use this company!! They are so unprofessional! The condo complex I live in hired this company for snow removal. I guess they are paid for every time they come because they will show up at 4am to plow literally a dusting of snow. They will park their unused trucks and let them idle for almost an hour eventhough they are not being used. When the workers talk to eachother they literally scream at one another. It has woken me up on numerous occasions. I've emailed and left messages with Sullivan's office with my concerns and I have yet to receive a response. Like I said, completely unprofessional company from the workers outside all the way to management in the office. If you're looking for a lot of sleepless nights these are your guys.