B P Landscaping & Snow Removal

Review for B P Landscaping & Snow Removal

Dave WG in Brampton
Dave WG in Brampton
28 reviews ,

Rebuild of steps & construct stone wall

I invited BP Landscaping as they had done a masterful job of my neighbour's the previous year. I invited one other company to quote who I knew about through a friend. Ron from BP Landscaping showed up at the appointed time and took measurements. As promised by the end of the week I had an estimate and a basic drawing of how they would build the project. At the time I selected BP for the project as the other bidder could not touch the job for at least two months possibly three. Both bids were roughly the same $$. BP was able to start in four weeks. BP contacted me two weeks before the scheduled start and said that the recent rains had set them back a bit and they would start my project a week later than originally scheduled. Given the advanced notice that was not a problem and I was not surprised given the recent weather at the time. Job started on time and finished on time. Staff were very pleasant and left the site very neat and tidy each night. All in all very painless for us. They repaired the sod where heavy equipment had been and when they finished the wall looked like it had been there for years.

More about B P Landscaping & Snow Removal

BP Landscaping has been established since 1981 and has since earned the reputation of being one of Brampton's premier landscape companies. With over 29 years of landscaping experience BP landscaping will fulfill all your landscaping needs. As a member of the Landscape Ontario and a "Green for Life" member, we ...
Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Brampton?