DOT Seasonal Ltd

annabelle
annabelle
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

repair work

The staff I encountered were not very helpful at all and didn't tell me about the clearance store when they knew price was an issue for me. But when I asked about getting something repaired, they were quick to send me away for someone else to fix the problem! They didn't know how to handle my problem, but it turned out for the best because their repair department also has clearance furniture! At [competitor] I got the furniture I wanted at a discount, my umbrella fixed, and the staff knew how to answer all my questions.