Mattress Depot

240 Exeter Road London ON n6l1a3
HomeStars  >  Mattresses in London  >  Mattress Depot

Reviews for Mattress Depot

Poor product

I requested a very firm bed where there would be no motion etc in the bed. I was urged to the Simply perfect which has me rolling into my 9 yr old when she climbs in-worse----I thought it was an aggressive gardening day that created a bad back; I tried everything and physio only to find returning to my old bed solved it but by the time I realized it 4 mth had passed and the company declined any type of return. HEADS up return if you think it could even slightly be your mattress--not inexpensive at all! GO ELSEWHERE

Brian in
Brian in
1 review London, ON

Mattress set

I went to Mattress Depot looking to buy my first mattress. I was very impressed with the reasonable prices in the store. No mark up for a fancy showroom. I was very impressed with the very informative and helpful service I received, especially the almost immediate delivery service. Skylar was very helpful, he showed/explained the features of each product and made buying a mattress set very quick and painless. Thanks!

Mike  in London
Mike in London
1 review London, ON

cottage-bedroom-mattresses

We needed 3 beds for our cottage we didn't want to cheap out . you know how it is you don't got the cottage to suffer. I was given the name of Mattress Depot from 2 co workers and 2 family friends figured 4 people can't be wrong . Wow is all I can say got 3 really NICE pillow top sets called the Premier . The sales person mentioned that all there beds are made in Canada . I was and am very happy with these beds I have now had them for about 6 months . Thanks to my friends for turning me onto this gem of a store .

Nancy Wein from London
Nancy Wein from London
2 reviews London, ON

new kid's mattress

Ou youngest child was ready to move from the toddle bed into a full size bed and after hearing lots of radio ads for this location decided to check them out. The selection in store was quite extensive and thei prices were lower than anyplace else we had looked. You could spend less than $100 up to $2000 on a matress set depending on what you were looking for. We weren't looking fo anything extravagant but wanted something that had good support and wold last for years. The sales person was helpful in helping us pick out a few different sets to get our focus down - that was extremely helpful!
picked out the set we wanted and set up delivery for the following week.
Everything went as anticipated with the delivery - they even took the mattress upstairs and put it together on the bedframe - I wasn't expecting that!

More about Mattress Depot

Mattress depot We have Been serving Londoners for over 20 years . http: / / www. cheapbeds. ca/