Tim The Key Man

AHard from Cambridge
AHard from Cambridge
1 review Cambridge, ON

Changing locks

Tim was on time, on budget, fast, considerate, and friendly. I would use Tim the Key Man again and also would recommend to people I know. It was a great experience from start to finish.

Mary @ 5 Star Water in Kitchener
M. .
1 review Kitchener, ON

Changing locks- re-keying-advising

Tim was recommended to me by a Super of a building in Cambridge.
I feel it important to let everyone I know who needs a locksmith how great the service was and is everytime I call Tim the Keyman.

Being prompt- patient and knowledgeable of his business allows him to provide the type of great service we need as a Landlord.

Quality of work at a good price is the best value anyone can expect by calling Tim.