HomeStars  >  Furniture in Newmarket  >  The Bedroom Shop

Reviews for The Bedroom Shop

Paul in Newmarket
Paul in Newmarket

Bought King Bedroom and mattress

Excellent service all round.
From initial purchase including great price to customer service on the phone when asking for delivery date (if it would be on time). They beat the delivery date by 2 days .

The professional delivery service was amazing and go for the gold setup. They do all the work and take away the garbage.

Thanks for the kind words. And yes the gold delivery is your best option. Sit back relax and let us do the full installation.

Cocoheart in Newmarket
Cocoheart in Newmarket

Bedroom furniture

My bedroom shop Newmarket you have amazing furniture. I would like to thank Dave Green for all his given help. He is quick in giving information and definitely knows his furniture. Someone you enjoy dealing with. I will definitely be back.

kim wile in Newmarket
kim wile in Newmarket

sectional couch

On december 2, 2017 i purchased a sectional couch and was told it would be ready in 6 to 8 weeks. I received a call 6 weeks later stating the is ready to be picked up.
I went and got the couch Jan 13, 2018 brought it home to find out this was the wrong couch. I was told by joanne they will order the correct couch and try to get it done 4-6 weeks. I contacted joanne to find out the couch is not going into production until march and on march 12 the couch will be done.
Having to wait 4 months is rediculous and now i want a full refund. I have requested to speak to the owner but no one has contacted me or will reply to my email.

Hi Kim, I will respond the same way as I have in all our emails back-and-forth

You are correct we made an error and delivered the wrong sofa January 13, and for that I do apologize.

On January 14 we both agreed that we would re-order the correct sofa, and joanne did say we would try to have it in 4 to 6 weeks, not the normal 7 to 9 weeks lead time.
But we did not promise or guarantee this, we simply said we would try to get it quicker, and that you agreed with.

When you called and we told you it would be a March 12 delivery which would be almost 8 weeks from January 13, you were very upset and wanted a refund.
We then made some phone calls to the manufacture, and we were able to get the delivery date moved up to Friday, March 2

In my last email to you, I guaranteed you Friday, March 2 delivery or I would refund your entire purchase.
Friday, March 2 delivery will be exactly 6 weeks and four days past the original January 13 delivery.

Once again I do apologize for the original error and we will see you this Friday.

Thanks for your business and all your patience

Owner

Victor, Sharon ON in Barrie
Victor, Sharon ON in Barrie
0 reviews East Gwillimbury, ON

Family room reclining sectional, entry way and hall storage, and stools

We purchased furniture at The Bedroom Shop in the past and were so satisfied, we returned with our recent needs. The selection and quality of product is outstanding. Prices are totally reasonable. Staff are thoroughly knowledgeable about manufacture and care of the products they offer, and are friendly and professional. We would recommend The Bedroom Shop to anybody furniture shopping, and will definitely return with any future needs we have.

Thank you for the Business and taking the time to give us a good review.

cbastine
cbastine
0 reviews Barrie, ON

Kitchen, living room, bedroom

Kathleen was great to deal with as She was helpful and attentive to our needs

thanks for the kind words....will be sure to tell Kathleen

Vaughan Homeowner
Vaughan Homeowner

Sofa Loveseat & Barstools

Called in and spoke to David (Sales Rep) who did a great job putting together an accurate invoice. Paid my 25% deposit and should expect my furniture in within 2-4 weeks which is great as I'm getting reno's done at my place and wanted to ensure my order was arrived within the approximate timeframe needed. They have a 40,000 sq ft. warehouse so my order can remain as layaway until delivery is required and pay the remaining balance then. The Bedroom and Furniture Shop is a great Wholesale/Furniture distributor with added services. After reading previous reviews I believe you must understand their business model and ensure you know how to proceed right from the initial engagement. I would certainly recommend for those who know what they want and need. Thanks so much again David!

Thank you for your review and Business.
Owner

darren
darren

Product

We are Buying furniture for our renovation. Susan was very helpful. And made extra time for my wife and I.

Thank for the review, and your business.
Susan and all our professional staff take our time to try and find exactly what you are looking for.
We take pride in finding out our customers needs, and work in a NO pressure sales environment

Owner.

wtw
wtw

Sofa bed

We bought the sofa bed but found that it had staples sticking out of it they replaced it without a problem the guys were courteous and quick and they were did not do any damage

We take damage at customer service very seriously.
We try our best to be quick with replacement pieces.
Thanks for the review.

Owner.

More about The Bedroom Shop

We specialize in Canadian Made, Solid Wood, and Mennonite Furniture in the Greater Toronto Area, Onatario The Bedroom Shop is a family-owned discount Mennonite Furniture, Living Room, Dining Room, Bedroom, Bunk Beds, Kids Furniture and Mattress store based in Newmarket, ON. Since 1989, The Bedroom Shop has served customers in ...