Fireplaces Unlimited

Mel from North Vancouver
Mel from North Vancouver
3 reviews North Vancouver, BC

home reno

Friendly staff with quick replies. Competitive costs. Had one issue: a sales rep had come to my house to make sure our fireplace venting would work. He said it was no problem. Then when the installers came, they said they couldn't do it as it was supposed to be. Had to get masonry work done then reschedule the installers.

Donna Barker from Vancouver
Donna Barker from Vancouver
12 reviews W Vancouver, BC

Fireplace inspection, cleaning

When I purchased my condo I had inspection of my fireplace- they did thorough job removing previous owner's kids crayons, cleaned glass, checked to see if any parts needed changing etc. $ 125 plus GST for service calls.
Two years later I had estimate to change my fireplace to smaller size, appreciated Gord's honesty re: limitations of my existing fireplace setup and prices. Removing my fireplace and installing a new one was over my budget butt now I know my options and what is required to do this in future.

celeste in Richmond
celeste in Richmond
12 reviews Richmond, BC

Fireplace purchase

Recently I wanted to purchase a new fireplace for my new house and went searching for stores that sold high quality fireplace. My friend recommended this store and I decided to go look at their fireplaces. There was one fireplace that I was very interested in, thus I instantly purchased it. Overall, the quality was excellent and the price was a great deal! I loved their customer service!

lawrence hipson from North Vancouver
lawrence hipson from North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

gas fireplace installation

I have had the opportunity to know about the company for many years. They have always presented themselves s being honest and forthright. and their work is done in a very professional manner and ontime.

Jay Davis from Whistler
Jay Davis from Whistler
1 review Whistler, BC

Product and Service

Fireplace unlimited installation and service is awful.
We purchased a fireplace for our new home which was installed in June 2013. We had problems from the beginning. The owner, Gord, told us that the fireplace was not suitable for the Whistler climate. Than he told us we needed the motherboard replaced and reworked. It is now 8 months later and we are still getting excuses and no replacement. We do not recommend this company.

shannon joyce from Vancouver
shannon joyce from Vancouver
7 reviews Vancouver, BC

Electric Fire Place

We needed to buy an electric fire place for our condo. The selection Fireplaces Unlimited had was perfect. They had all different sizes to meet our needs and delivery was included. The delivery was prompt and very professional.

Richard Dalton in Vancouver
Richard Dalton in Vancouver
2 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

Fireplace inspected, fixed

Fireplaces Unlimited is an authorized dealer for the Montigo fireplace in my home. They did a great job inspecting it and making sure it stayed lit. They also showed me how to relight it when it goes out. A year later, it was having trouble staying lit. Because they had showed me how to adjust it, I lowered the flame, and now the pilot light stays lit.

Will from Vancouver
Will from Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

New fireplace installation

Dale at Fireplace Unlimited was my sales contact. He's super knowledgeable and has helped me so much in choosing the right gas fireplace for my new house. I find them to have better prices than other stores that i've been too.

Alan Lio in Vancouver
Alan Lio in Vancouver
4 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

Fireplace installation

I just had a new fireplace installation at my home today and it looks EXCELLENT. The material they used were exactly the same as the one I have chosen and looks amazing good, even better than the first time i saw it. Their professional advice were perfect and I will definitely recommend this place to anyone I know. I am very satisfied with the services provided. Thank you.

Dawn & Vancouver
Dawn & Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

We wanted a quote for the installation of wood heater

We asked for a quote and when we purchased a Jolul wood stove we got it under the quote given, and we are very happly!! The service a the store was excellant, and when we picked up the stove, it was packaged well for transport. All in all we would recommend this store for any fireplace or wood heating.