Bedding & Linens

780-430-5151
1920 99 Street NW
Edmonton
AB

I needed a new washer and dryer. The sales guy at this location was very helpful, explained the differences between all of the brands and sets. He even gave me an invitation to a private shopping event, followed up with a phone call and so I went back to look again. We was able to sell me the set I thought was best as far as size, features and brand at a lower price and I was able to negotiate for a savings on delivery. He was very people-friendly and truly wanted to make a customer feel that they were getting what they wanted at a good price. For installation, they called as they said they would, came and set up/hooked up both machines. Even called a few days after to be sure I hadn't noticed any damage to the machines. I was really impressed and would shop there again for major appliances.

Mike in Edmonton
Mike in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Patio furniture, bar stools

the store was clean and they had a good selection. The staff at the store were friendly, but not pushy. They let us browse the store in peace. The prices were reasonable and the quality of the furniture seems ok. The only issue was at the warehouse, the staff there werent as helpful. We were waiting a long time before before we got any service.

DAvid in Edmonton
DAvid in Edmonton
3 reviews EDMONTON, AB

Fridge purchase

780-430-5151
1920 99 Street NW
Edmonton
AB

i am not happy with the Brick. I bought a new fridge with warrantee and I had problems with it. I called the brick to see if they can do something about it. They didn't return my calls and got really frustrated with their lack of customer service. I had to pay someone else to fix my fridge. I would not shop there again!

Tammy in Edmonton
Tammy in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Couch set

i bought a couch set there and the framework broke. We went into the Brick and asked them to fix it, but they didnt. We had warrantee on the couch, so we fully expected them to replace or fix the problem. We also tried talking to the manager. He said that because the couch is discontinued, he wasn't able to do anything about it. And now we are stuck with the broken couch. We are very disappointed and would not shop there again.

wei wang in Edmonton
wei wang in Edmonton
4 reviews ,

Bought Dinning Set There

we bought a dinning set there a few month ago, the product was on sale. really affordable stuff with okay quality. The delivery guys were helpful. only complaint is first product that was delivered was damaged. I called their customer service and had to drive back to the warehouse to exchange for another one.

Debbie in Sherwood park
Debbie in Sherwood park
1 review SHERWOOD PARK, AB

Furniture purchase

I went in looking for furniture and the staff was really helpful. I found what i was looking for. One of the pieces was damaged when it was delivered and they replaced it. I was satisfied with the purchase and the customer service.