1) Service was slow - I made the phone call in the morning of August 29. It was a Thursday but nobody could work on next day because it was the labour day weekend. We had to wait until Tuesday, Sept 3.
2) One person's work have two people to do - a small job assigned 2 people to work. Does it really need 2 people to work for a dryer to connect to the natural gas pipe which had already connected in the basement?
3) Poor business practice - there was not a price quote before and after the job was done. The invoice came in mail that gave us a big shock - $656!
4) Extremely expensive - A few year ago I had one gas fitter came to the door who connected a gas dryer and a gas stove. The charge was $250.
5) - Take my lesson - Please do not have any business associated with a company like Hyde Park Plumbing & Heating Ltd. Check a quote/price before making any agreement.
Thanks for reading my comments.