Clarkson Bath & Tile Inc.

Bathroom Renovation
1D-2666 Royal Windsor Drive Mississauga ON L5J 4N1
HomeStars  >  Bathroom Renovation in Clarkson  >  Clarkson Bath & Tile Inc.

Reviews for Clarkson Bath & Tile Inc.

Scott B.
Scott B.

Bathroom renovation

I hired Clarkson Bath & Tile to renovate my main bathroom. They helped me re-design the room and were very helpful in picking out the new cabinets, tiles, flooring and fixtures. The renovation required a complete removal of the existing walls and flooring. The finished bathroom looks great! I could not be happier with the outcome.

Thank you for letting us have been a part of your project. I'm glad that we have fulfilled your expectations. It has been our pleasure.

Jill in Oakville
Jill in Oakville

Kitchen Renovation

Professional. Knowledgeable. Meticulous. Responsive. My renovated kitchen is beautiful. John is exceptional to work with. He helped me to designjill my kitchen and select oakvillethe perfect cabinets, counters, backsplash, etc. He has all the samples in his showroom so you can experiment with various combinations. John made excellent recommendations based on my preferences and style. He has a great eye for design and color. The workmanship is perfect. John really takes pride in his work and pays attention to every detail. And is so clean. While I expected my house to be a construction zone for a month John took the time at the end of every day to clean up and put tools and materials away. Pride of workmanship really shows. I highly recommend John at Clarkson Bath and Tile and would hire him again in a heartbeat. As a matter I Fact I already plan to have him reno my bathroom next year.

Thank you for choosing Clarkson bath & tile Inc, it has been our pleasure.

Karen P.
Karen P.

Basement reno + new bathrrom

After consulting several contractors, I settled on Clarkson Bath & Tile because I had received glowing reviews from eight of their previous clients and as keen on supporting a local business.

John Thomas is a low-key kind of guy, but does he know his stuff. From the start, he impressed me as someone who listens to his customers and who has their needs and satisfaction at heart. He and his team worked long hours and non-stop to complete what ended up being a huge job: rearranging the layout of my basement (which includes a rec room, a bedroom and a laundry room), rewiring and replumbing, adding doors and installing a full bathroom complete with a fan, shower stall and porcelain tiles on the floor and wall. When all was done, it was well worth the wait. My family loves the new space and the addition has greatly enhanced my home. What is wonderful about John is the pleasure it gives him to create a beautiful space for his clients: he takes pride in the quality work he provides, and deservedly so! The sign of a satisfied customer: I will be hiring Clarkson Bath & Tile again in the Fall to renovate my upstairs bathroom.

yes" this was a big job Karen. With some surprises, but Clarkson bath & tile get the job done. it was nice working with you and your family, and looking forward to work on your main bathroom in the fall, once again thank you for your business.

from john and the team at Clarkson bath & tile

Gail Rutenberg in Mississauga
Gail Rutenberg in Mississauga

Kitchen backsplash

John did an excellent job of reviewing the necessary changes and then replacing my backsplash. He is meticulous, tidy, reliable . He gives great value for excellent service, highly recommend him.

THANK YOU GAIL IT WAS GREAT WORKING WITH YOU

Debbiew1230
Debbiew1230

Kitchen Tiling

He helped us pick out our tiles and did a great job installing them. His prices are reasonable and he has a very good work ethic. He also did our plumbing and put together and installed our front closet door.

THANK YOU DEBBIEW IT WAS MY PLEASURE WORKING WITH YOU

More about Clarkson Bath & Tile Inc.

At Clarkson Bath & Tile, we strive to make your renovation experience an excellent one. We are fully licensed and insured, so you can breathe easy knowing you have reliable and trustworthy service. With years of dedication to excellent service, satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. Our goal is to offer personalized ...