Chinook Renovation Services

Scott in Calgary
Scott in Calgary
1 review CALGARY, AB

Basement batroom and Kitchen renovation

Stay away from Abe, after getting half way through our renovation Abe stopped showing up we had to keep calling him and calling him. Occasionally he would come back and do a small amount of work but eventually he grabbed his tools not to be seen again. Never mind the fact that we had paid him for product and services we did not recieve. Unfortunately we paid him cash so we had no recourse. In the end we had to pay again to redo alot of his shoty work and buy product that we already paid him for. Don't be stupid like me, he is a thief.

Sandy in Kensington
Sandy in Kensington

bathroom renovations, moved a wall

Sometimes things needed to be re-done and sometimes it was a little slow getting done, BUT in the end he alway finished everything that he said he would do. Plus, he always either answered my phone calls or called me back within 10 minutes of me calling him - to me me this was very important. I had several quotes and Chinook was the cheapest, this can be scary but if you stay on top of Abe you will be satisfied.

Sandy