AirFresh Services

Doug in Edmonton
Doug in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Insulation Removal and Re-Insulation

I hired Airfresh Services to remove the vermiculite insulation in my attic and re-insulate with fibreglass insulation.

During the installation, I asked Airfresh to inform me of any problems in the attic - specifically ventilation or air leakage issues. Instead of letting me know that I required proper ventilation for my bathroom fan, they buried it in insulation and left me with a very serious problem. They did not inform me of any problems in the attic during the course of the installation.

With the fan covered, my attic would have developed a serious mold problem in the near future.

Furthermore, on the day before they were supposed to start the work, Airfresh tacked on extra fees to the quote they gave me.

In my opinion, they were not easy to work with. They seemed rushed and impatient - and in the end, they made mistakes they shouldn't have made.