What A View Window Cleaning Service

Window & Gutter Cleaning
FOR A FASTER ESTIMATE RESPONSE PLEASE PROVIDE FULL ADDRESS IN THE QUOTE FORM
HomeStars  >  Window & Gutter Cleaning in North York  >  What A View Window Cleaning Service

Reviews for What A View Window Cleaning Service

Laura from North Toronto
Laura from North Toronto

Great Work!

Gary and his colleague arrived at our home on time and did a super job. They were friendly and took the time to explain a problem we have with our eaves-trough.

Thank you I will let the crew know that you were very happy with the service.

S. Spurgeon in Scarborough
S. Spurgeon in Scarborough

Window Cleaning

What a View did an excellent job of cleaning our outside windows. The team was professional, prompt and courteous.
Excellent value for the price! I would highly recommend What a View to friends and family.

Thank you I will let the guys know how happy you were. See you next time.

Brad Taylor from Whitby
Brad Taylor from Whitby
4 reviews Whitby, ON

Eavestrough repair & downspout replacement

Ken was responsive, checked the job before quoting and performed the services quoted quickly and professionally. He was also on time on a rainy Saturday to make repairs to my eavestrough and replace a damaged downspout. Being on time is important for me and I appreciated this as much as the work that was done.

Thank you Mr. Taylor it was my pleasure look forward to next time.

Elizabeth in Keswick
Elizabeth in Keswick

Window and Eavestrough Cleaning

I am very happy with this company's level of professionalism. Ken sent me a quick estimate after my online request and his team showed up right on time this morning to complete the job. They really worked hard and left absolutely no mess behind. I definitely plan to use "What A View" again next year.

Thank you we appreciate your business see you next time.

David in Toronto
David in Toronto

Window Cleaning

Gary arrived as scheduled and was very personable and professional. Both Gary and Jake did a wonderful job cleaning all our windows. We will definitely use them again and refer them to our friends and our neighbours.

Thank you! I will let the guys know how happy you were. See you next time.

dfair in Toronto
dfair in Toronto

Fast and great job

The team did a great job! Showed up on time and got the work done super quick. Was very happy with the results and they even went above and beyond!

Thank you for your review look forward to our next visit.

Peace of Mind

Some of our eavestroughs needed to be replaced and I posted request on HomeStars. What a View cleaning came to view the property and provided a great quote. They were prompt and professional for the install and even did a next day follow up visit when an unrelated issue came up with our roof. Thanks Ken and crew.

Glad we could help. See you next time.

Suzanne in Ajax
Suzanne in Ajax
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Gutter Cleaning

great service attention to details my neighbor was impressed as well and had them clean the gutters and wash the windows at there home after they finished cleaning my gutters and to add what a great company they are when on my neighbors roof completing the gutter cleaning noticed that the next door neighbor had tiles missing from their roof and took a picture to show them that it needs a repair
I would definitely recommend this service to anyone looking to have their eaves or window cleaned really professional and nice people

Thanks glad we could help. See you next time.

Gutter - Downspout repair

I called What a View Window Cleaning earlier this morning after seeing my downspout from the gutters was broken and disconnected.

I was told they could come out to check it out later that evening to give me a price. I ended up sending some pictures and he said he could come in a few hours and make the repair.

It was a PVC downspout, he replaced that section with color matching aluminum for added strength.

He and his associate were polite, quick, clean and left no mess.

Great work. great price. Would definitely recommend.

Glad we could help out before the storm hit. See you next time.

FL
FL

Window washing

They had excellent rates and service!! Our windows look great. We would definitely use them again.

Thanks it was our pleasure look forward to our next visit.

More about What A View Window Cleaning Service

Welcome to What a View Window Cleaning & Eaves of the GTA
Brighten up your home or business with superior window cleaning from What a View Window Cleaning & Eaves. We provide a range of cleaning services from windows and eavestrough cleaning to power washing decks, patios, walkways, and more. What a View Window Cleaning & Eaves specializes in residential and small commercial (up to 3 storeys) properties. What a View Window Cleaning & Eaves is a business you can trust for great service. Our team is friendly and polite, getting to know all the details of your cleaning needs to provide the optimal solution. We’re punctual and cost effective – keeping in mind your personal schedule and budget.

☆☆☆ FOR A FASTER ESTIMATE RESPONSE TIME PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR FULL ADDRESS WHEN YOU FILL OUT A QUOTE REQUEST ☆☆☆