FOR A FASTER ESTIMATE RESPONSE PLEASE PROVIDE FULL ADDRESS IN THE QUOTE FORM

Reviews for What A View Window Cleaning Service

Scott from Toronto
Scott from Toronto

Window cleaning - Small 2-storey house

For a number of years, I had my windows cleaned by a well-known company and was consistently disappointed. I finally stopped using them and let my windows go for a number of years. This fall a neighbour recommended What a View and so I called them. The guys were polite and worked quickly. I was very pleased with the result. Highly recommend them.

Thank you for your review we appreciate your business.

Andrew
Andrew
3 reviews Scarborough, ON

Gutter Cleaning

M2J

Ken's team showed up right on time and did a great job. I especially liked receiving the photos of the cleaned out gutters.

Thanks Mr. Casey we appreciate your business.

Window Cleaning/ Snow Removal
Window Cleaning/ Snow Removal

Window Cleaning/ Snow Shovelling/ Gutter Cleaning

M2J

We are seniors, and have used What a View Window Cleaning for a number of years. Ken and his team are always prompt, polite and provide us with excellent service. Our driveway is always cleared within a short time after a snowfall, our car is cleared of snow. Window cleaning is exceptional. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Jennifer Bentley

Thank you Mrs. Bentley we appreciate your business.

Caroline in Toronto
Caroline in Toronto

Eavestrough cleaning

First time we have used this company. Ken quick to respond to request for eavestrough cleaning. The guys were on time and amazingly efficient despite the weather. Will definitely use again next year. Many thanks.
Carol

It was our pleasure thank you for your business

Domenicbarbiero
Domenicbarbiero

Gutter cleaning

Arrived on time. Work was clean and done quickly. Guys went the extra mile to do a great job.

It was our pleasure thank you for your business

Dave K.
Dave K.
1 review Oshawa, ON

Eves trough work

M2J

Ken is easy to get hold of and always returned my text messages. We will definitely be calling him again. - Dave K.

Thank you for your business see you in the spring.

MissyMoo in Oshawa
MissyMoo in Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Amazing work and service!

M2J

We contacted Ken and team to clean our eavestrough and right from the start they were quick to reply and get the job done. They showed up on time and cleaned up afterwards and was extremely friendly. Also, their price was extremely fair. I would highly recommend them!!!

Thank you glad we could help out see you next time.

Eve a.
Eve a.

Gutter Cleaning and Water Test

Contacted Ken to do a water test to check for leaks in our eaves system, as well as do a cleaning of the debris in the gutters. He sealed a few leaks and scoped out the leaves and other objects thoroughly. The storm that passed through today proved no issues remain as the water flowed freely with no signs of leaks. Most thorough gutter cleaning we've had. Safe to say we'll go back to What A View for eaves cleaning and any future window cleaning needs.

Thank you for your business glad we could help out look forward to seeing you next time.

JP
JP

Window Cleanings

Very friendly, efficient, professional and reasonable. Great guys have and will continue to use and refer them! Yeah Ken!

Thank you for your business we appreciate it look forward to seeing you next time.

Alex in Toronto
Alex in Toronto

Great Job, Easy to work with!

Did a great job.
Replaced a few pieces of gutter and cleaned out some blocked areas.

They were very prompt to get me a quote and their pricing was very fair.

They did everything they said they were going to do and even sent me pictures of the finished job from up on my roof (so I wouldn't have to climb up to inspect afterwards).

Easy to communicate with and punctual. Pretty seamless experience!

Thank you I will let the guys know how happy you were. Look forward to seeing you next time.

More about What A View Window Cleaning Service

Welcome to What a View Window Cleaning & Eaves of the GTA
Brighten up your home or business with superior window cleaning from What a View Window Cleaning & Eaves. We provide a range of cleaning services from windows and eavestrough cleaning to power washing decks, patios, walkways, and more. What a View Window Cleaning & Eaves specializes in residential and small commercial (up to 3 storeys) properties. What a View Window Cleaning & Eaves is a business you can trust for great service. Our team is friendly and polite, getting to know all the details of your cleaning needs to provide the optimal solution. We’re punctual and cost effective – keeping in mind your personal schedule and budget.

☆☆☆ FOR A FASTER ESTIMATE RESPONSE TIME PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR FULL ADDRESS WHEN YOU FILL OUT A QUOTE REQUEST ☆☆☆