Eco Green For Lawns And Trees

204-663-1200
521 Golspie Street
Winnipeg
MB

We used Eco- Green services a couple of years ago and we encountered a problem where my son was hospitalized for a very serious medical condition. Both my husband and I missed a lot of work and therefore were extremely short on funds. I cancelled the service with Eco- Green as it was an extra bill we didn't need. That same week someone was sent out and they sprayed the lawn and a bill was left. I tried on several occasions to correct the issue with Eco-Green and then one day I came home to an extra large neon sign on my front door for all the neighbours to see. It said in bold Black letters "COLLECTION NOTICE". With all the issues I had with my son's illness I didn't have the fight in me or I would have sued them. I seriously regret not having done so to this day. So although their weed control service was good I wouldn't recommend them because their customer service and ethics are extremely poor.

Crystal from Winnipeg
Crystal from Winnipeg
9 reviews Winnipeg, MB

Weed control & fertilizer

We had always sprayed our weeds ourselves with very little success so last year we signed up with Eco Green. We had little to NO weeds all summer. It was so worth the money and it was always done when they said it would be. The one down side though is if you don't plan on continuing the next summer you need to tell them or they will automatically come and spray and then charge you. We did intend to call them to hire them again this year but before we even could they showed up to spray. We had not had a chance to rake though and put toys away so we have to have them come back. If we hadn't planned on getting them again then it would have been an unpleasant surprise to receive a bill saying they sprayed.