Glenwood Tree Service Inc

Reviews for Glenwood Tree Service Inc

Mary
Mary

Tree trimming and 1 tree removed

We had 1 tree trimmed and shaped ( a 50 ft. linden) and our neighbour had a 25 ft. evergreen removed. The crew arrived promptly at the scheduled time and got to work right away. The crew of 3 were friendly, efficient and respectful of our properties. When the work on the trees was completed the crew cleaned the yard and driveway of all wood chips and debris. When they were gone there were no chips or debris to be found. Our driveway and yard were cleaner than before they arrived.
The price quoted was very competitive when compared to the other 2 companies we contacted and as an added bonus Glenwood gave us and our neighbor a discount for scheduling the jobs for the same day.
I would highly recommend Glenwood Tree Service for any of your arbor needs.

Hi Mary,
Thank you for taking the time to review our work & the experience you had with Glenwood. Our focus is to provide exemplary service at a fair price and we’re satisfied to know that we were successful in doing that for you.
We look forward to working for you again!

case
case

cut down 2 large trees, in time and job well done, best and hard workers

we had 2 large trees near power lines in the Lorne Park area of Mississauga.

Hello Case,

Your review is great and we appreciate you taking the time to share it.

We agree, we have the best and hardest working crews in town! We're very proud of the skill and expertise they employ each and every day especially at challenging sites such as yours.

Thank you for the work.

KEM
KEM

Trimming of trees in yard

Service was excellent. The individual who was doing the estimate was punctual and explained what they would do and when they would likely be available to do the work.

The group that came to trim the trees were great - timely, polite, let me know when they got their how long it would take, explained what they were doing and checked to see if I wanted any changes before they left. Great experience. Highly recommend them.

Good morning,

Service excellence is what we strive for!

Thank you for sharing the details of how we took care of you and your trees.

We look forward to working for you again.

Thank you for the work and the review.

Charles
Charles

Tree removal and stump grinding

Two gentlemen provided the tree removal services as scheduled - on time and were very polite and friendly.
A couple of days later two other gentlemen returned to provide the stump grinding services. Once again they were polite and friendly and very efficient.

The work area was cleaned after each visit and looked better than before they began their work.
I would definitely recommend this company - very professional - very organized and punctual and it looked like they actually cared about their job and the work they completed.
A nice change from the usual contractor company that doesn't put effort into the appearance of the area after their work is completed.

jason.whetter
jason.whetter

Oak tree trim

I was referred to Glenwood by a friend for getting some low, let large limbs removed from an English oak in my front yard. I did my due diligence and got a few quotes as I have never needed tree work done so had no insight into fair pricing (I’ll add that they were the fastest to return my call!). Overall I was very happy with the work—it was a fairly straight forward gig, but the crew was on time, friendly, easy to work with and listened to my directions (the removal was strictly for aesthetic reasons for a better view of the park across from me, but they were able to provide their expertise as well regarding balance of the tree and avoid the risk of harming the tree). They cleaned up the area and took all the brush away nicely. Would definitely recommend giving them a call!

Hi Jason,

Thank you very much for your review. 75% of our business comes from our repeat customers and their referrals. As a referral customer, we hope that your positive experience with Glenwood will lead to future business with you and your referrals!

Thank you for the work.

Marcus
Marcus

Diseasesed tree and dead limb removal

Tree was on the boundary with neighbour's and very close to house and garage structures. The crew were extra careful to cause no collateral damage. The crew id an excellent job of the removal and subsequent cleanup. Thank you for the terrific service.

Hi Marcus,

We appreciate you taking the time to review the work recently completed by our crew. We're pleased that our level of service confirmed your decision to choose Glenwood.

Until next time!

Best regards,

pwfedderson
pwfedderson

Tree Removal 40 foot Blue Spruce

Glenwood Tree Services Customer Recommendation
On December 23, 2018 Glenwood tree Services cut down and remover a 40 year old, 12 meter high Blue Spruce from my front yard which was leaning onto my neighbours’ property.
I can’t say enough good things about the staff and services provided. The Team arrived promptly at 8:30 am and brought the best of equipment to our home. This included a Boom Truck crane, a Basket Host Truck, a Chipper machine and a heavy duty Stump Grinder.
In a matter of moments the team went to work under Luke’s oversight. All staff were well trained, worked independently, enjoyed their responsibilities and observed the highest safety work standards.
The Crane Boom was positioned to reach the top of the tree and then Luke attached a cable around the top of the tree from the Basket Host. He quickly cut of a 3 meter section which was then meticulously hosted across the front of my house and dropped onto the street by the Chipper machine. It was quickly mulched. Mean while the Crane and Basket team removed another 3 meter section from the team in a matter of minutes. This procedure was promptly repeated 3 more times and the tree was gone.
The Tree Stump was then readily ground well down into the ground and the other members of the team raked the lawn and swept the street of and debris. All of this work was completed in less than 2 hours.
It was very obvious the team was very well trained, enjoyed working together and Luke the lead was most professional. Glenwood is most fortunate to have such capable employees.
Earlier in the year, a number of tree services worked on our street. I watched how they each performed and received quotes from 3 of them. Greenwood was an easy decision, as the quote was completive and the quality of their equipment and staff was far superior.
In my professional life, I was an Executive VP of a $1.5 billion Healthcare company and I would rate Glenwood Services among the very best that I engaged in my professional capacity.

Hello Mr. Fedderson,

Many thanks for your very complimentary review. You've touched on the important service standards we value at Glenwood - highly skilled crew & team camaraderie, safety and equipment to do the job efficiently and effectively. We are so very proud of our crews and Luke's leadership is second to none! We're gratified to know that you were pleased with our service and look forward to working for you again.

Sylvie
Sylvie

Trimming of all trees in backyard and some small tree and shrub in the front of the house.

They were very punctual and the work was done very well. The owner made sure it was exactly as I wanted the trees trimmed. Also the receptionist is very friendly and was helpful in getting me an earlier date then expected.
I will definitely hire this company again in the future and recommend it to others.

Thank you, Sylvie, for your kind comments. We're happy to know that you were completed satisfied with the work that was done and look forward to assisting you with your tree care needs in the future.

All the best, Nikki.

Gianluca
Gianluca

Large tree Removal infront of my home

The folks at Glenwood tree Services were fantastic. I had a large spruce tree, taller than my home, direct infront my front door. We were always worried about potential branches falling during a storm or complications associated with the removal of the tree. I had never had a tree removed before and I didn't know what to expect. I did contact several companies for quotes and more information on how the tree would be removed. But only the folks at Glenwood took the time to explain the process to me, including the removal of the stump. They provided me with a written quote within the same week that I called, their price was very competitive and they took care of all the markings of the Gas and utility lines. I was not required to be at home for the quote or the actual removal. They made things very easy, left the site very clean after the removal and I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a tree removal company.

Hi Gianluca,

Thank you so much for your review of your Glenwood experience. We're always happy to answer customers' questions as it helps them to know what to expect. Providing great service at a fair cost is our goal and we're very glad that you were completely satisfied with Glenwood's service and pricing.

Ed in Toronto
Ed in Toronto

tree removal

We just had two large Chinese elms removed. Glenwood did an excellent job from beginning to end. They provided an arborist report (required in toronto). They obtained the permit. Assisted with filling it out and processing.
My yard was spotless after the tree removal! Normally there is constant debris from this tree falling down, neighbours leaves. Everything was immaculate. No other bushes or trees were damaged. they did a great job. I would definitely recommend them.

Hi Ed,

Thank you for your recommendation! Thank you, too, for noting that we took care of the permit paperwork for you. We always do that for our customers at no additional cost when they book tree removal work with us. We're glad that you were happy with the work and the cleanup.

More about Glenwood Tree Service Inc

Glenwood Tree Service Inc has great customer service. Skilled experienced professionals. Friendly approachable crew. Performance you can trust.

We want to take good care of you and your trees. When our work is done, we want you to be happy.

That has been the primary goal of Steve Lukac, Glenwood’s owner, since he ventured into tree care over 25 years ago.

In the early years, as a proprietor, Steve was sales manager, crew leader, climber and administrator. He incorporated Glenwood Tree Service Inc. in May 2001.

From humble beginnings with just one truck and chipper, Glenwood can now serve you with a fleet of trucks which include 3 bucket trucks, a crane truck, 2 log trucks, 3 chipper trucks as well as 6 chippers and 2 stumpers.

Steve’s aim to build a company that would be recognized as reputable, credible and professional has been realized.

75% of our jobs come from existing customers and their referrals.

We’d love to have you as our satisfied customer too.