Glenwood Tree Service Inc

Reviews for Glenwood Tree Service Inc

Sharon
Sharon

Best Tree Service Around

Excellent work, Excellent service, job well done. I highly recommend Glenwood Tree Service Inc. The crew was polite and very friendly. I will definitely be calling them again for future tree services.

Fallen Tree and stump removal

We have used Glenwood once in the past and had a good experience so when our tree came down in a storm we called them for help. The original quote was quite high, so I called a competitor and received a lower quote. As I had used Glenwood previously I gave them a chance to match the other offer, which they would not do, but gave us a discount on their original quote. I decided to accept the discount as my previous experience was positive. We were told they would remove the tree and come back to grind the stump. The tree removal was fantastic, did a great job of cleaning up. But after they said the stump was removed there was still a large piece of the stump remaining. I called back and they informed me the stump was too close to our fence to grind up, however, this was never mentioned during the quotation period when we were told it would all be removed. They did not offer any other solution such as digging it out, etc. I was then contacted several times to pay my invoice, which I had never actually received. So in the end they wanted payment for a job they did not complete to my satisfaction and that I never formally received an invoice for. After such a positive experience the first time I am very disappointed in their service and communication this time around. I will not use this company again and do not recommend them to anyone.

Thank you for your review and your positive comments about the removal of your fallen willow tree and our clean up. Chris revisited your site to inspect the small part of stump that remained which you had raised as a concern. He advised you that we were unable to grind any further due to the proximity of your chain link fence. The power and speed of the stump grinding machine limit how close we can get to objects in proximity to a stump. If the chain link was snagged by the stump grinder, significant damage to the fence would have occurred. The quotation form we provided states: “The property owner is responsible for removing solid objects from around the stump” and “objects that cannot be removed may result in some stump being left.” We would be happy to return and grind further if you are able to remove that section of the fence.
We sincerely apologize for the clerical error in invoicing.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Tree removal terrific!!!!!!

I contacted this company recently to have a large pine tree removed from my front lawn. I received excellent customer service from Nikki. The young couple arrived as promised and removed our tree in the pouring rain. They left our yard clean of all debris in a very timely fashion. I would highly recommend this company!

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your review of our service! Sometimes we get caught in less than ideal working weather but we are happy that we were able to get the job done for you as promised.

tonia in
tonia in

Tree Removal

We recently purchased a 1970 bungalow with an overgrown lawn and many dead trees. We called Glenwood Trees because we see their trucks all the time in our neighbourhood and they have excellent reviews on HomeStars and Google. Steve, the owner, came to our home 3 times prior to the service date to thoroughly assess the work that needed to be done. He is amazing! He is knowledgeable, honest and his word is gold. You will not be disapppointed if you call Glenwood Trees. Their prices are very competitive the their level of workmanship is second to none. I will not hesitate for a second to call them again in the future if needed. Also, Lorna, Chris and Nikka are fantastic as well. Call Glenwood Trees for your tree removal needs and you will be very happy you did. Tonia.

Sina in Toronto
Sina in Toronto

Great Service from the "A" Team!

Erik, Nikki and Kaitie came out and removed a tree for me. They were fast, professional, and very efficient. I am naming them the "A" Team! I would highly recommend Glenwood and this team. Thank You!

Hi Sina,
Thank you very much for your kind comments! An "A-Team" level of service is what all our crews aim to achieve.

Nese in Oakville
Nese in Oakville

Pruning a 50+ year old tree

I am a first time customer and was really impressed with all the staff. Service was prompt in every instance, from the email response to booking the visit for the estimate and the actual date & time the work was completed. Very professional, all safety equipment was utilized by the crew and the cleanup was very thorough. Will definitely use again and recommend to others.

Thank you very much for 10 star review! It's gratifying to know that you were 100% satisfied with the service Glenwood provided you. We appreciate your confidence in referring us to others and look forward to taking good care of you in the future.
NIkki

karinaraso
karinaraso

Tree service

From the first moment I contacted the company, the service was very friendly and efficient. The appointment I received took time because they have a lot of work, but it was worth the wait. Glenwood tree company sent a crew to prune and trim my backyard trees, and they did a great job. They arrived on time and they were very accessible to my requests. They worked until they finished and left the grass clean of branches and leaves.

Hi Karina, it's gratifying to know that we provided the level of service you expected. Thank you for inviting us to take care of your trees and we hope to be of service again in the future.

gail.clelland
gail.clelland

Tree cutting and stump removal

They came when they had planned and did a quick and thorough job. We were given a good and reasonable quote for the service required. The staff involved were pleasant to deal with.

Thank you, Gail, for your review. We appreciate that you chose Glenwood to do the tree work for you and are happy to include you in our list of repeat customers.

Joe A.
Joe A.

Removed tree & trim tree

Crew was friendly and did an excellent job - including a thorough clean up.
Most of the mess was on my neighbors driveway and they left it the way they found it.

Hi Joe,

Thank you for the 10/10 rating.

As a first-time Glenwood customer, we're glad that you were completely satisfied with the service. We look forward to adding you to our list of repeat customers in the future!

g.thind
g.thind

Tree and Stump Removal

After the last wind storm, our very tall Spruce out front looked like it was going to come down. We took a pro-active approach to ensure it did not land on our house or cars the next time we had high winds.
I called a number of experts, and Glenwood was on-site within hours of my call and had the best quote for service.
Their crew was on time, professional and cleaned up after the job was done.
They did such a great job I have already recommended them to family and friends.

Hello Mr. Thind,

Thank you for already recommending us to your family and friends! 75% of our business comes from our repeat customers and their referrals so it's great to know we'll hear from you again and, when we do, we look forward to taking good care of your tree service needs.

Lorna

More about Glenwood Tree Service Inc

Glenwood Tree Service Inc has great customer service. Skilled experienced professionals. Friendly approachable crew. Performance you can trust.

We want to take good care of you and your trees. When our work is done, we want you to be happy.

That has been the primary goal of Steve Lukac, Glenwood’s owner, since he ventured into tree care over 25 years ago.

In the early years, as a proprietor, Steve was sales manager, crew leader, climber and administrator. He incorporated Glenwood Tree Service Inc. in May 2001.

From humble beginnings with just one truck and chipper, Glenwood can now serve you with a fleet of trucks which include 3 bucket trucks, a crane truck, 2 log trucks, 3 chipper trucks as well as 6 chippers and 2 stumpers.

Steve’s aim to build a company that would be recognized as reputable, credible and professional has been realized.

75% of our jobs come from existing customers and their referrals.

We’d love to have you as our satisfied customer too.