HomeStars  >  Tree Service in Mississauga  >  Glenwood Tree Service Inc
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Glenwood Tree Service Inc

Joseph Monaco from Mississauga

Every homeowner fears the unknown when having to find a service whose work will affect the appearance of their home for a prolonged period of time. I am no different. I researched the reviews, crossed my fingers and contacted Glenwood. Steve, the owner, came out and costed the job, addressing my concerns about various trees and told me what was necessary, but just as important, what was not. Over 2 punctual appointments: Luke, Ciara, Ryan and Chris fertilized and trim our trees and 4 weeks later they are absolutely spectacular including an ailing Linden. They were fully equipped for the job including a very formidable ladder truck used to clear growth away from my roof to foil the traveling of raccoons as Steve suggested. Each and every member of the crew were courteous, professional and pleasant. It truly a pleasure to have them on the property. Glenwood is very deserving of the accolades that it has received in Homestars and is now in CAPS in my Apple Contacts. I look forward to dealing with them as future needs arise.

Hi Mr. Monaco,
Thank you so very much for your wonderful rating & review. We appreciate the opportunity you gave us to take care of your trees and are pleased that you think the result is spectacular! That level of commendation is what we strive to achieve every day. Thank you, too, for mentioning that Steve helped you decide what was important to do and what was not. We take pride in providing recommendations that address our customers' concerns and budget without selling unnecessary services.

Michele &.
2 reviews Burlington, ON

The crew that came to our home were so professional, friendly and did an amazing job. They were also very careful to minimize debris in our pool. The clean up was immaculate! We are so impressed with their service that we will be calling Glenwood Tree Service again next year for another tree that needs to be removed. We highly recommend Glenwood Tree Service! Very happy with the work and the crew.

Hi Michele,
Thank you for recognizing how amazing our crews are! We are proud of their positive attitude & the great work they do.

denisanddolly

In all interactions with Glenwood staff, we found them to very friendly, courteous and knowledgeable. We found the work crews to be conscientious. They cleaned up after themselves and avoided damaging any of the neighbouring growth.
We had two jobs:
1) Our overgrown cedar hedge was starting to sag outward. Glenwood recommended a deep root fertilizer with a follow-up trimming in a year or two. The rehab won't show immediate results, so a final conclusion on this work can't be determined yet.
2) We also wanted the cedars lining our deck to be cut back shorter, away from the deck cover. Here I would have preferred the cuts to be a bit more level and it would have been nice to have the dead branches/twigs removed for a cleaner look. But overall I'm still fairly satisfied with what was done.

Hi Denis,
Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review. I'm glad that you were overall satisfied with our service but I'm sorry to hear that some dead pieces were left in the hedge. We always get positive feedback about our clean up so I will certainly look into this for you. I will give you a call directly to make arrangements.

caulderwoodc

We were very pleased with Glenwood Tree Service. The crew from Glenwood came when they said they would. They were polite and went right to work. The tree they were trimming was higher than our house, so there was a lot of debris, but they cleaned it all up so there was no mess left behind. While they were working, they tried hard to avoid damaging the other plants in the yard. We were very happy with the final product, and would not hesitate to recommend them to others...in fact, we already have.

Job Price

Thank you for your review & for already referring us to a friend. 75% of our business comes from our repeat customers and their referrals. Your endorsement of us is invaluable.

Deb

Always a pleasure to work with . Courteous staff who work very efficiently , very knowledgeable and do what is the right thing for the tree. Prompt and always leave everything very clean. I highly recommend them for any tree trimming or removal.

Hi Deb,
Many thanks for the review & for choosing us again for your tree work. All of our crew members have graduated from or are completing the Urban Arboriculture Program at Humber College and are very passionate about their work. So happy to hear you are pleased!

Michele L.
1 review Burlington, ON

We had two ash trees in our back yard (one dead, the other on its way). Chris provided a quote to remove both at the same time or separately. We chose to have the dead tree removed this year. The crew that attended removed the tree and did a wonderful job cleaning up. We were extremely pleased with the efficient job that was done. We have booked Glenwood Tree Service for next year already! My husband and I would gladly recommend Glenwood to our friends and colleagues. Thanks for a job well done! Respectfully, Mike and Michele Hepp.

Hi Mike & Michele,
Thank you for your lovely review of our work. We aim to provide a high level of service from the first phone call through to the final clean up and we are happy to know we succeeded. We look forward to working for you in the spring!

sarah.divito

They arranged a quote quickly, provided a much more competitive quote on the removal application and arborist report and the overall cost of removal was also very competitive. On the day the crew was quick, polite and cleaned up after themselves. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend.

Hi Sarah,
Tree service is a very competitive industry and we always try and provide the best service at a fair price. We are very happy that you were pleased with our work.

nkeeler

Extremely efficient,clean,professional and friendly. Arrived at the scheduled time. Cleaned up thoroughly and respected our property. I am thoroughly impressed with the interaction with this company from initial contact to completion of the job and would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

Job Price

Thank you, Mr. Keeler, for your sharing your experience with us. Our goal is to provide all our customers with a gold standard level of service! We look forward to working for you again.

S.Malone

We had a large ash tree that needed to be removed. They came the same day I called to price the job, they quoted me a third of estimated cost and came 2 days later to do the job. Three men worked as a team in a very organized and safe manner. They were very careful of surrounding items, took everything away and used a wood chipper they brought onsite. Cleaned up the area very well before they left. A stump grinder came a few days later and removed the stump with a very high tech machine that used a remote so no people were close as it shredder the stump......I was very impressed by their professionalism as well as the dispatch/ reception person at their offices....and I liked their website that showed where they had previously worked in my area which made me more confident to use their services.....best contractor in my experience. They did everything right.

Job Price

Thanks for such a great review! We love our little map too - but it only allowed us to put in about 1/3 of the customers we have looked after! We look forward to serving you & the condo corporation again.

pjlewis

We have used Glenwood Tree Services on several occasions and have been very satisfied with them. The crews arrive on time. They are professional, knowledgeable and friendly. Tidy up is very thorough. We wouldn't use anyone else.

Job Price

We are very happy that you have been a satisfied Glenwood customer since 2011. We try to provide that level of service each and every time our crews go out!

More about Glenwood Tree Service Inc

Glenwood Tree Service Inc has great customer service. Skilled experienced professionals. Friendly approachable crew. Performance you can trust.

We want to take good care of you and your trees. When our work is done, we want you to be happy.

That has been the primary goal of Steve Lukac, Glenwood’s owner, since he ventured into tree care over 25 years ago.

In the early years, as a proprietor, Steve was sales manager, crew leader, climber and administrator. He incorporated Glenwood Tree Service Inc. in May 2001.
From humble beginnings with just one truck and chipper, Glenwood can now serve you with a fleet of trucks which include 3 bucket trucks, a crane truck, 2 log trucks, 3 chipper trucks as well as 6 chippers and 2 stumpers.

Steve’s aim to build a company that would be recognized as reputable, credible and professional has been realized.

75% of our jobs come from existing customers and their referrals.

We’d love to have you as our satisfied customer too.