Glenwood Tree Service Inc

Reviews for Glenwood Tree Service Inc

Merrylee in Toronto
Merrylee in Toronto

Dead tree cut down

I had a dead huge tree very close to the property line with a pool on one side and my neighbours glass garden house on the other. They cut it down without any damage to the glass garden shed or the pool Much to my relief. It was a nice clean job. I would not hesitate to have them again or to recommend.

Renata in Mississauga
Renata in Mississauga

Tree and stump removal

The service was very friendly and professional from the estimate to completion. No hiccups, no mess - everything was done to perfection.
If you need any tree services I highly recommend Glenwood Tree service.
I will be calling them for tree maintenance next season for sure.

Kim in Toronto
Kim in Toronto
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Tree Trimming

Having used this company for complete tree removal, I called for needed trimming of large pines. Precision cuts with no damage. Site totally cleaned and a very personable crew. Quote in both cases was considerably below competitors.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Tree Service

The crew who came to our house was great! Very polite, professional and advised us on what was best for the tree. Companies need employees like this crew....great customer service.

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Tree pruning

We have used Glenwood for a number tree pruning and tree removal over the years. They are extremely professional and knowledgeable.
I would highly recommend this service.

Ken in Toronto
Ken in Toronto

Tree trimming

Glenwood Tree Service came highly recommended. Very professional, courteous & fair. They did a great job!

Hi Ken,

We're gratified to know that we were able to provide you with the level of service you would expect having been referred to us. Thank you, now, for your recommendation!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Tree Cutting and Stump removal

Very happy with the service we received.
Very professional, all the staff were helpful and knowledgeable
We would definatly recommend this company and will be using them again
Thank you Glenwood Tree Service great job

Hello,

Thank you very much for positive review! We appreciate you choosing Glenwood and for giving us the opportunity to demonstrate the quality of our work to you. Looking forward to helping you with your next tree project.

barker58 in Mississauga
barker58 in Mississauga

Large tree removal

Glenwood removed two large dead trees from my back yard. The entire experience and overall responsiveness from this company was a pleasure. (not to forget, during difficult times - from my request of a quote, to booking the work, to completion of the job). I'd be happy to recommend them.

Hello Mr. Barker,

Thank you for the 10-star review! We appreciate your endorsement of Glenwood and your description of our high level of service. It's something we strive to achieve every day.

We've worked for you on several occasions over the last decade and value your trust in Glenwood.

Robert from Mississauga
Robert from Mississauga

Tree trimming in my backyard.

I have used Glenwood Tree service several times over the past few years for tree trimming in my backyard. The crew are always polite, professional and safety conscious. They always clean up after the job is done and leave no mess.
I will continue to use them in the future without hesitation.

Robert Scott

Hi Robert,

We so appreciate you sharing your knowledge of Glenwood Tree Service, our crews, and the level of service we provide. It's been 12 years since we first worked for you in 2008 and we very much value your patronage over the years. Thank you. Until next time!

More about Glenwood Tree Service Inc

Glenwood Tree Service Inc has great customer service. Skilled experienced professionals. Friendly approachable crew. Performance you can trust.

We want to take good care of you and your trees. When our work is done, we want you to be happy.

That has been the primary goal of Steve Lukac, Glenwood’s owner, since he ventured into tree care over 25 years ago.

In the early years, as a proprietor, Steve was sales manager, crew leader, climber and administrator. He incorporated Glenwood Tree Service Inc. in May 2001.

From humble beginnings with just one truck and chipper, Glenwood can now serve you with a fleet of trucks which include 3 bucket trucks, a crane truck, 2 log trucks, 3 chipper trucks as well as 6 chippers and 2 stumpers.

Steve’s aim to build a company that would be recognized as reputable, credible and professional has been realized.

75% of our jobs come from existing customers and their referrals.

We’d love to have you as our satisfied customer too.