Glenwood Tree Service Inc

Reviews for Glenwood Tree Service Inc

Mittal
Mittal

Tree pruning service

I wouldn’t hesistate to recommend Glenwood. Their office was very accommodating and communicative in terms of timing, and rescheduling due to coordinating with my neighbour and changes in weather. Their work was exceptional, they were professional and tidy, considerate and skilled. Truly appreciate the excellent service. K

Rose in Mississauga
Rose in Mississauga

Pruning trees around house

Very professional and easy to communicate with. They were very accommodating to my needs (did not want to cut too much of the trees or remove any trees). Pruning was done within an hour and everything was cleaned up nicely. Very satisfied. Would recommend.

Pam and Gerry in Mississauga
Pam and Gerry in Mississauga

Expert tree removal

We had 2 extremely tall fir trees removed from our yard in Mississauga Glenwood staff were exceptional They gave us a very competitive quote and let us decide which local company we wanted to go with with no pressure tactics to sign up the same day They showed up on time and did a wonderful job There was no damage to our yard - these trees were about twice as high as our 2 storey house and they were removed safely and quickly They did a superb clean up job and were very skilled at their work Chris and Nicki were a pleasure to meet and work with and we were very glad we decided to work with a local family business They really care about their work and customers We will need more tree work and trimming in the future and will definitely be contacting Glenwood It is so wonderful to do business with a company like this - they are really professional and focused on customer service. Great company in every way.

Darrin
Darrin

They took some branches off a tree that overhung our deck and dropped walnuts on our heads.

They had to go in through my neighbours yard. When they were done, the left the yard looking like they had never been there. It was great.

Hello Darrin,

Having worked for you in 2015, we appreciate you inviting Glenwood back to take care of trimming the part of your neighbour's black walnut tree that overhangs your property. Black walnut trees are beautiful but the falling walnuts can sometimes be a nuisance. We look forward to working for you again in the future.

The Healy Family, Mississauga
The Healy Family, Mississauga

Fallen Tree Removal

A recent windstorm knocked down a Norway Maple in our backyard. The tree split and it fell onto another large tree in one of the yards behind us. There were branches in two neighbours' yards, one landing in their pool. I called Glenwood as we needed it removed before causing damage to the neighbour's tree, plus a big branch landed in our other neighbour's pool. Chris arrived the next day to assess the situation, and his boss Steve also came by to have a look. It was going to be a tricky removal requiring careful planning and rigging to avoid any damage to nearby fences or sheds. A couple of days later, the Glenwood team arrived - Erik, Ryan and Cody. They did a fantastic job - taking their time to ensure no damage was done while removing the tree and the branch from the neighbour's pool. When they were done, they cleaned up our yard, plus the 2 neighbours' yards, leaving not even a twig! Erik, Ryan and Cody were extremely polite and professional - a real pleasure to deal with. I would highly recommend Glenwood..

Thank you for your review and description of your situation. The high winds this year have really been a challenge for so many homeowners! Despite our roster being fully booked weeks into the future, we're glad that we were able to be of assistance with what was clearly a priority situation. We are very proud of our crew members who take good care of our customers, their trees and their properties. Thanks, too, to your son for giving you the referral to Glenwood.

Sharon
Sharon

Best Tree Service Around

Excellent work, Excellent service, job well done. I highly recommend Glenwood Tree Service Inc. The crew was polite and very friendly. I will definitely be calling them again for future tree services.

Hi Sharon,

Thank you for sharing your first-time experience of Glenwood. Our goal as a team is to provide great service to our customers so that we can earn their repeat business. We're pleased to know that we hit the mark for you in work, service and professionalism.

Fallen Tree and stump removal

We have used Glenwood once in the past and had a good experience so when our tree came down in a storm we called them for help. The original quote was quite high, so I called a competitor and received a lower quote. As I had used Glenwood previously I gave them a chance to match the other offer, which they would not do, but gave us a discount on their original quote. I decided to accept the discount as my previous experience was positive. We were told they would remove the tree and come back to grind the stump. The tree removal was fantastic, did a great job of cleaning up. But after they said the stump was removed there was still a large piece of the stump remaining. I called back and they informed me the stump was too close to our fence to grind up, however, this was never mentioned during the quotation period when we were told it would all be removed. They did not offer any other solution such as digging it out, etc. I was then contacted several times to pay my invoice, which I had never actually received. So in the end they wanted payment for a job they did not complete to my satisfaction and that I never formally received an invoice for. After such a positive experience the first time I am very disappointed in their service and communication this time around. I will not use this company again and do not recommend them to anyone.

Thank you for your review and your positive comments about the removal of your fallen willow tree and our clean up. Chris revisited your site to inspect the small part of stump that remained which you had raised as a concern. He advised you that we were unable to grind any further due to the proximity of your chain link fence. The power and speed of the stump grinding machine limit how close we can get to objects in proximity to a stump. If the chain link was snagged by the stump grinder, significant damage to the fence would have occurred. The quotation form we provided states: “The property owner is responsible for removing solid objects from around the stump” and “objects that cannot be removed may result in some stump being left.” We would be happy to return and grind further if you are able to remove that section of the fence.
We sincerely apologize for the clerical error in invoicing.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Tree removal terrific!!!!!!

I contacted this company recently to have a large pine tree removed from my front lawn. I received excellent customer service from Nikki. The young couple arrived as promised and removed our tree in the pouring rain. They left our yard clean of all debris in a very timely fashion. I would highly recommend this company!

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your review of our service! Sometimes we get caught in less than ideal working weather but we are happy that we were able to get the job done for you as promised.

tonia in
tonia in

Tree Removal

We recently purchased a 1970 bungalow with an overgrown lawn and many dead trees. We called Glenwood Trees because we see their trucks all the time in our neighbourhood and they have excellent reviews on HomeStars and Google. Steve, the owner, came to our home 3 times prior to the service date to thoroughly assess the work that needed to be done. He is amazing! He is knowledgeable, honest and his word is gold. You will not be disapppointed if you call Glenwood Trees. Their prices are very competitive the their level of workmanship is second to none. I will not hesitate for a second to call them again in the future if needed. Also, Lorna, Chris and Nikka are fantastic as well. Call Glenwood Trees for your tree removal needs and you will be very happy you did. Tonia.

Hi Tonia,

Thank you very much for the lovely review! From the beginning, more than 20 years ago, Steve's guiding principle has been to provide quality service at a fair price. We're happy to know that the level of service we provided will make us your go-to tree company in the future.

Sina in Toronto
Sina in Toronto

Great Service from the "A" Team!

Erik, Nikki and Kaitie came out and removed a tree for me. They were fast, professional, and very efficient. I am naming them the "A" Team! I would highly recommend Glenwood and this team. Thank You!

Hi Sina,
Thank you very much for your kind comments! An "A-Team" level of service is what all our crews aim to achieve.

More about Glenwood Tree Service Inc

Glenwood Tree Service Inc has great customer service. Skilled experienced professionals. Friendly approachable crew. Performance you can trust.

We want to take good care of you and your trees. When our work is done, we want you to be happy.

That has been the primary goal of Steve Lukac, Glenwood’s owner, since he ventured into tree care over 25 years ago.

In the early years, as a proprietor, Steve was sales manager, crew leader, climber and administrator. He incorporated Glenwood Tree Service Inc. in May 2001.

From humble beginnings with just one truck and chipper, Glenwood can now serve you with a fleet of trucks which include 3 bucket trucks, a crane truck, 2 log trucks, 3 chipper trucks as well as 6 chippers and 2 stumpers.

Steve’s aim to build a company that would be recognized as reputable, credible and professional has been realized.

75% of our jobs come from existing customers and their referrals.

We’d love to have you as our satisfied customer too.