Pristine Home Renovations

Reviews for Pristine Home Renovations

Nicole Zadorozny  in Winnipeg
Nicole Zadorozny in Winnipeg

New roof and skylight

We had our roof done by Pristine this summer and I’ve been very impressed from start to finish! From the initial contact for a free quote, to final follow up
Inspection, Don and his crew have been very professional. We live outside of the city and had a difficult time finding a reliable local roofer...SO HAPPY Pristine was willing to travel to our location! Our roof and new skylight look amazing! Thanks for making our home beautiful!

PeLa in Winnipeg
PeLa in Winnipeg

Satisfied a Nitpicker

Fantastic sales agent. He was able to answer all my questions and address all my concerns. Work from the trades is high quality. My husband, who is beyond nitpicky with trades, was impressed. Definitely would recommned to anyone concerned about aesthetics as well as functionality.

Jen Ridge in Winnipeg
Jen Ridge in Winnipeg

Roof, Soffits, Fascia, Siding

I always get a minimum of 3 estimates; for this project I actually obtained more. Rick from Pristine met with me (didn't just leave an estimate in the mailbox), was very thorough about product information and the pros and cons to consider. The shingles on the south side of the house concerned Rick and he tarped the roof before I had even signed with Pristine. That was a life saver as we had a very rainy, extremely windy summer. Rick met with me a few more times to show me product samples and to give me an idea of how the colours I selected would work together and the end result is awesome. The crews were courteous, respected our property, were meticulous and worked long hours to get the job done. We had many people stop as they were driving by to inquire about Pristine as the work progressed. I highly recommend Pristine Roofing. Postal Code is R2K 3K9

Zak in Winnipeg
Zak in Winnipeg

Top marks for Pristine

On a recommendation from a friend we called Pristine Roofing & Siding. The estimator came out within two days and the workers were on the job the next Monday morning. The work was completed that Thursday. The workers were punctual, fast and efficient, and the work they did was of excellent quality.

R Young from East Saint Paul
R Young from East Saint Paul
1 review East Saint Paul, MB

Roof

We recently purchased a new home and to our dismay there was hidden roof damage that needed to be repaired immediately. Pristine roofing was very quick and efficient to assess the damage and properly replace our roof in a timely manner. Superb craftsmanship, very professional and excellent client service! I would highly recommend Pristine Roofing! Thanks again!
- R & K Young

Mike from Winnipeg
Mike from Winnipeg

Shingle, Facia, & Gutters

I was very please with the job done by the Pristine crew. They arrived after I left for work and were done and cleaned up everything before I returned home. Very professional.

gary short from Winnipeg
gary short from Winnipeg

New Roof

Professional is the word for Pristine , come for estimate when they said they would answered all my questions , decent pricing as compared to other roofing estimates , minor issues were addressed right away , would I recommend them ...yes yes yes .

Arlen Kasdorf from Winnipeg
Arlen Kasdorf from Winnipeg
1 review Winnipeg, MB

They were very professional, cleaned up all the little pieces of shingles from around the yard, completed the work the same day and made getting a new roof a non-issue. The owners are very knowledgeable, friendly and I would recommend them to everyone!

Looking for Roofing pros in Winnipeg?