Plugged Piper Drain Service

Prantap in Niagara-on-the-Lake
Prantap in Niagara-on-the-Lake
1 review Niagara On The Lake, ON

Broken sewer pipe

Called them early in the morning for a sewer backup that had been caused apparently due to a broken sewer pipe. My name is an unusual one and their receptionist took the effort to spell and pronounce it correctly - rather than take the short form that I offered. Was connected to Len who came to the site within an hour of the call. He ran a camera cable through and confirmed it was a broken sewer pipe (due to a pier that had been installed to stabilize the porch which was sinking), he then went to attend another work and came back when the trench diggers came to give them instructions, then went back again to attend another work and then came back when the 10ft. trench had been dug to make the repairs. Completed the repair within the same day!! Whew!!! Very professional, very reassuring, very pleasant and did not seem to cut corners. Highly recommended.

Tracey Chandler in Oakville
Tracey Chandler in Oakville

Backwater Valve Install

From the start with Len's (owner) visit to give me a quote, Melissa's (dispatch) helpfulness and Mike and Scott (installers) workmanship; I have been very happy. I had all my questions answered to the fullest and they were pleasant and courteous while in my home. I have and will recommend this drain company to anyone that wants a job "Well Done". Thanks again...Tracy

DJM from Oakville
DJM from Oakville

Plugged/Broken Sewer Drain

Called company to investigate broken sump pump drainage pipe at my elderly mother's house in Oakville. "Joe" advised the pipe was broken under the front concrete patio of the house and estimated $1600, but would not repair or patch the concrete "because I wouldn't be satisfied with their work". I asked for written quote and copy of the video of the pipe scoping he did. He asked me to attend at the address so that he could measure again and discuss options with me. I had to take vacation time to meet him that afternoon; because he was very busy, I left a phone message prior to leaving the office in North York to ensure timing was confirmed. I called him again upon arrival as he was not there. On the second call, he advised he was in the office, was very busy and that he did not want the job. He said he couldn't provide a video or DVD of the camera work he supposedly did, and hung up on me. I left a return message advising him that it was extremely inconsiderate not to tell me he didn't want the job BEFORE I travelled to the job site, I found his company lacking in professionalism, and that I would be placing a review on Homestars. He then left a message apologizing for the outburst, but felt that I was too impatient for the work to be done (we had been conversing about this repair for about two weeks). The final straw - a neighbor dug BESIDE the concrete pad, found the broken pipe and fixed it for $50. Buyer beware - it appears that he didn't want the job because I wanted a written quote and a copy of the video...

Shorty 4 life
Shorty 4 life
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Cleaned out my pipelines

The folks from this company were great! They were quick, ethical, and friendly. But the best part was that they were good communicators, making sure I understood what they were doing and what I was spending my money on. True value!

joeb
joeb
1 review Hamilton, ON

Plugged drains

All our drains were backed up and they came in and took their time, showed us all the plugged pipes, unplugged everything in no time. They were very professional, quick and explained things to us along the way.

More about Plugged Piper Drain Service

We Specialize in industrial/ commercial & residential drain cleaning/ service, full plumbing service & repair, CCTV Inspections of drains, High Pressure Hydro Jetting, Mechanical Augering, No Dig Drains solutions, CIPP Liners, Installation of Backwater Valves, 99% of all drains cleared without digging. We are A 24 hour Emergency Service.
Looking for Plumbing pros in Burlington?