Plugged Piper Drain Service

Julie Says in Ancaster
Julie Says in Ancaster
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Plugged Kitchen Sink

My kitchen sink was plugged and 3 different people had tried to clear it. Thankfully I was referred to Plugged Piper. Sheri set the appointment and from the moment she answered the phone, she really seemed like she cared. She sent Taylor, who assessed the problem right away. He used the industrial strength snake and kept working till the pipe was cleared. Taylor was extremely efficient and pleasant. He is knowledgeable and was very happy to be able fix the problem. It's not often you get someone that enthusiastic about their work. Now my sink is working again just in time for Christmas! I highly recommend Plugged Piper! ~ Julie G. Hamilton

Simon
Simon
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Sewer Pipe Liner

From start to finish the service was excellent, Len came out initially and identified the best way to complete the job with as little disruption as possible, Sherry in dispatch arranged all the dates as well as helping me process the 50% Halton rebate. The team who did the job were polite, courteous and explained clearly what they were doing and did a great job cleaning up afterwards. From my experience, I would highly recommend the company.

Happy home owner in Burlington
Happy home owner in Burlington
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Sump pump pit

I had a sump pump pit put in and had my sewer pipes lined. It took 3 days total to do the work which was a day less than quoted. All the work done was on time and the guys were very neat and cleaned everything up each day. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a plumber. Great work guys?

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Basement water leak

Late on a Friday afternoon in March, my water intake pipe started leaking. The leak rate was increasing over the evening (a gallon an hour) and we had to shut the watermain overnight. I made three calls to the Plugged Piper and the only one who called back was the drainage tech, who was not qualified for this work. No call back even when the office reopened on the Monday. This was very disappointing as I had been a good customer of the company over the past years. By Saturday noon I had reached another company who arrived promptly and did the work.

Ernie
Ernie
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Plugged bathroom sink drain

Called at 9:am on Saturday of a long weekend to arrange to have a bathroom sink drain cleaned. Was promised a call back.

At 1pm we had still not received a call so we called again and were once again promised someone would call us.

Again, nobody called us back so we called in again at 2:30 asking for a call back within 1 hour. Nobody called back.

At 5pm I called another service who called back within 15 minutes to arrange a time to perform the work.

As a courtesy, I called Plugged Piper to cancel and told them I would be leaving negative feedback at this site. Got a call back within 10 minutes saying that the on-call technician's phone had broken at noon and offering to come immediately. I declined as we had made other arrangements.

I would have been understanding if they had contacted us after the second or third call to them. If their technician isn't responding to calls, they should have some process in place to contact another technician or at least indicate that we would not be receiving a timely response.

In the end we had to spend the whole day close to home in order to be available for a call that never came.

The failure to respond after 2 follow up calls is, in my estimation, simply unacceptable.

nakbuildingservices
nakbuildingservices
2 reviews Caledon, ON

Main drain snake

Main drain to the street had a blockage. Plugged piper had someone on site as soon as possible to have the problem resolved. Great service!

Jolene in Toronto
Jolene in Toronto
1 review Hamilton, ON

Sewer Pipe Liner Epic Fail

We had Roy come and give us a quote to line our sewer pipe under the City of Hamiltons Sewer program because we have tree roots growing in our main pipe and its a public tree. His quote came in the cheapest to do the job so the city approved them as our contractor for this job. We booked our appt. Had it rescheduled because their equipment went down(no big deal, totally understand this happens) rebooked the appt. Scheduled the day off work, sent my rescue dogs to daycare, the guys showed up an hour late, but we were thankful the job was getting done. That is until they walked off the job telling us that Roy quoted us too cheap for the size of job we have . They said Roy measured 45 feet of pipe when in fact we only 25 feet of pipe and they said sorry cant do it. They left and we have emailed the city and the plugged piper asking for a remedy and the plugged piper has not said a word. This service is atrocious and i want everyone to know how they do not operate on good principles. Even worse, now the city wants it done at the price it was low-balled, which seems to be a difficult price to honour. Anyone else would honor it as quoted! Its not our error. We would have even had a discussion if they could have offered a solution.....like 'I cant do it for this price but I can for this price'. Instead, we are left high and dry with damaged pipe. Now to start from square one with the city on getting another contractor approved which was a very time consuming venture to begin with. Thanks for nothing, Plugged Piper.

Mike 55  in Burlington
Mike 55 in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Residential drain to road

The city wanted my in laws to pay to clear a drain and break up the driveway. When we brought in plugged piper drain service they took over the job and made sure my in laws where treated fairly.

Len Woods got the majority of the work covered. I have since referred the company on several occasions and the each time my contacts have been impressed.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

City 3p Program, upsell with

Horrible. We have been getting the runaround for over a year now regarding relocating a drain they moved and installed on an incline in my basement. Originally used them for city 3P program and rep said it was imperative that they get this drain installed. They moved it to another location that the water literally travels around the new drain and into the spot where the old drain was located. You can't believe the frustration of brushing water up a mini hill with a broom. Water puddles in the spot where the drain used to be. Don't waste your time or money.

More about Plugged Piper Drain Service

We Specialize in industrial/ commercial & residential drain cleaning/ service, full plumbing service & repair, CCTV Inspections of drains, High Pressure Hydro Jetting, Mechanical Augering, No Dig Drains solutions, CIPP Liners, Installation of Backwater Valves, 99% of all drains cleared without digging. We are A 24 hour Emergency Service.
Looking for Plumbing pros in Burlington?