Blindman River Storage

Nancy WP in Red Deer
Nancy WP in Red Deer
0 reviews Red Deer, AB

Winter RV storage

First time RV owner, so no previous experience with storage people. I was very happy with Grant who is one of/the owner of this storage facility. The monthly rate for my RV was lower than most at $40/month and Grant was very helpful whenever I needed something, offering to do it himself. For example, my battery died during the harsh cold of winter, and he offered to boost it, take the battery home and test it, and put it back in the RV if it was still in good shape. Awesome service.
It felt like small-town hospitality which I seldom see anymore!
I am definitely planning to store my RV at Blindman River Storage again next year.

Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Red Deer?