Natural Movers Corporation

Reviews for Natural Movers Corporation

VickiB in Brampton
VickiB in Brampton

Absolutely Perfect From Start to Finish

Moving day can be extremely stressful. Add a divorce into the mix and you get double the stress. I am so grateful to Natural Movers for their professionalism, discretion, sense of humour and strength. They moved me out quickly and efficiently. I have a very large, very valuable, very heavy upright grand piano and it was looked after in the best possible way. I am very happy, very satisfied and very grateful for their kindness and professionalism. I will recommend to all my friends and I will be using them again when I move next year.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Great Service!

Exceptional service, reliable, efficient and kind. The entire moving team was very friendly, and hard working. Although there was a lot to move, it was done very quickly and our team and clients were appreciative of the great work that Jeff's team did. Would highly recommend to all!

Rose from Mississauga
Rose from Mississauga

Move

Was referred to this company by a colleague who used them years ago. Called in for a quote and the woman was very pleasant, she was also able to accommodate my move date, which was delayed slightly. Unfortunately the quote was way off and the move took much longer than I expected. Was charged by the hour and found the movers a little slow and I was also charged for their travel time back to their office, which I was not informed of at the time of booking. I questioned the additional costs and time but the mover in charge basically fluffed it off and advised that the woman who provided the quote was new. Also, I'm lucky to have only prepped my walls for painting, as I noticed quite a few new dents and marks on the walls. Not happy with the service considering others with larger homes paid a lot less and their moves were completed faster.

Steve & Denise from Brampton
Steve & Denise from Brampton
27 reviews Cambridge, ON

Move Of Furniture

I recently purchased a new home and was referred to Natural Movers. I contacted the company and spoke with Maria, who was great. She explained how everything in detail as to how the move would take place and answered all of my questions. A couple of days before the move, Maria contacted me to make sure that everything was still a go. The movers showed up on time, wrapped my furniture and pictures and personal items so that nothing got broken. They showed the same care when taking the items out of the truck and moving them into my new home. The movers were very pleasant and polite and they did a fantastic job. I will definitely use them again and would recommend them in a heartbeat!!!