Carlos Moving And Storage Inc

Reviews for Carlos Moving And Storage Inc

Beau in Caledon
Beau in Caledon
1 review Caledon, ON

Everything you would hope for from Movers!

Everything you would hope for from Movers! Friendly and easy to deal with. Really nice guys. Very comfortable with them in my house. They disassembled all the furniture and then reassembled it quickly. No more moving on my own again!

GreatJob

We had a double move in that we had to clean out our house in Brampton, drop some furniture off in Barrie, trek 3 hours north to our new house north of Parry Sound and drop access stuff at our storage lockers, close to our new home. Jeff, Chris and Rock did a fantastic job. We are very pleased with their service and fairness of pricing.
WE recommend this company for your move. Regards, Eric Russell

Gina T in Oakville
Gina T in Oakville

Local Move

Off the charts satisfied!! Exceeded my expectations. They never touched a wall with the furniture, absolutely no damage, and they were ridiculously fast! I would highly recommend them to anyone, and I would definitely use them again for my next move. Thanks so much guys. You were fantastic!!

koni in Brampton
koni in Brampton

moving

If your moving this is the company !! Outstanding customer service, fantastic team work with great attitudes, smiles, and laughter....Many thanks to Alex, Joe, and Deo..if your moving this is the team to have. Thanks again for making a stressful time pleasureable ! Connie Batten

Mark from Halton Hills
Mark from Halton Hills
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Moving a piano

I had them move a piano from a sweet elderly couple's home to my house. They ripped the carpet on the stairs and had some damage on the wall. Each stair had two long tears in them. I didn't find this out to the next day when the couple returned to their house to tell me. There is no way the movers could have been unaware of this. When I called their office to ask about it I was met with immediate defensiveness and was told that the piano was bigger than they thought (though I accurately told the the type and size). At first they used this as justification for the damage. Then they deemed that the damage was minor so they would only pay $50. They are the ones that determine what damage is minor and what is not. But to replace carpet on stairs is not cheap. The movers were nice enough, but dealing with the management was shocking. I would never recommend this company to anyone. Perhaps it's just the Brampton location. It is the worst customer service I've ever received. Stay clear.

Mike
Mike

Move from Port Credit to Caledon

I hired Carlo's Moving about 4 years ago and they were great. The workers arrived on time, and worked very hard. They took care while moving breakables and everything arrived in perfect condition. I moved from a condo to the country and everything was in line with the quoted price. Highly recommend them, I am about to hire them again today for my next move.

TG in Concord
TG in Concord
1 review CONCORD, ON

House Move Nightmare

I had Carlos Moving to come by for an estimate which I subsequently approved. The actual move took double the time estimated which was not the problem. The problem was the complete and utter disregard for careful handling of our furniture and appliances. There was not one item of furniture or major appliance without a scratch or a dent. And I am not referring to minor blemishes, as deep gouges were made into dressers and beds and major scratches in the enamel of our appliances. Walls and ceilings of our new house were damaged as well. When I asked for some relief from the signifiant difference between the actual billing and the estimate, the owner refused to adjust even a cent. When shown the damage done to our severely damaged dining room table he did have that fixed to our satisfaction but we had to do without the table for a period of time which we could not afford for all of the other damaged furniture and appliances. Seeing the marks, dents and scratches is a daily reminder of the poor service for which we paid top dollar. This is a company you would wisely avoid.

bluetooth in brampton
bluetooth in brampton

Moving

We used Carlos movers for moving from Mississauga to Brampton last month. Was a bit skeptical bcos there was not much review about them - good or bad. They arrived on time, worked efficiently and the project costed 100 dollars less than projected. Very courteous and professional - will highly recommend them.