Brenlo Ltd

Reviews for Brenlo Ltd

Alex J in Etobicoke
Alex J in Etobicoke

Product

We had a great experience. Brenlo was able to provide us with the materials we needed to continue restoring our century home and maintain the old world character we wanted. They’re professional and trustworthy.

Alina from Etobicoke
Alina from Etobicoke

The worse company to deal with

Ordered closet doors & trims and they did not deliver the right pieces. Dan came to measure the trims and instead of 4 1/2 inches he sent 5 1/2 inches. I had to pay for the replacement, returned the 5 1/2 and they did not return my initial amount, because they charged me for the 41/2 ones. Plus Dan brought us cardboard doors instead of quality stuff.

Good Morning Alina, my name is Louie, Customer Service Manager. I have the paperwork on my desk and I was going to be calling you on this matter.

Painterguy in Toronto
Painterguy in Toronto

Pre primed doors

Contractor got doors from this company for us to paint. The doors were sprayed with a primer that we purchased. The result was it bubbled and we ended up peeling off the paint including their primer. Called to inquire and they said there was a label on the door which there was not one label on any of the 37 doors that were purchased. As a painter for 25 years I have never experienced this before. So to all customers who deal with this company stay away from their pre primed doors. The price of $2000 was what I had to pay to get the doors fixed.

We apologize for the experience you had. Can you please provide an email address so we may contact you to rectify this issue and see what we can do to help? Thank you.

They don't stand behind their products

I bought a solid Mahogany door that cracked top to bottom in less then a year. Representatives of this company showed up with attitude that it is all my fault because of North Facing location! Then they left and stopped picking up phone on me!!!!

Christine in Toronto
Christine in Toronto

great company great products

This company was great to deal with. Products was pristine. Staff was very knowledge and professional. We dealt with Dan and Fraser. Everything was on time. We would use this company again without hesitation.

Sandra  in Etobicoke
Sandra in Etobicoke
1 review ETOBICOKE, ON

Trim supply and deliver

I have always said that I would pay more for excellent service. I call Nick at Brenlo, place an order, usually it is delivered the next day. NO PROBLEM. I should pay extra but I don't.

The prices are competitve, the service is great and according to my carpenter, the product is great. We don't find large knots, warping or splitting commonly associated with a natural wood product.

Brenlo gets my vote.

Heather Clark Smith in Oakville
Heather Clark Smith in Oakville

Doors, Baseboard and window trim

I was attempting, in the past few weeks, to match trim already installed in areas thru-out clients home, which was discontinued at the home improvement box store. Brenlo matched trim and provide sample/options for baseboard. P/u was easy, delivery on time, knowledgeable staff. Down side - only wood, no MDF (which is better in certain applications). Up side - price pt. I have already referred several people there. Particularly like to thank Carol.

Daniel in NorthYork
Daniel in NorthYork
6 reviews North York, ON

Trimming Materials Invoice

A salesperson gave a copy of my four invoices (with item description, quantity and price)to his other client. When I complained to the Operation Manager and Sales Manager, they said they could not stop or even discourage the salesperson from doing it. They refused to let me know their information privacy policy.

Good afternoon Daniel,

Just looked at the listing here on Homestars for the first time and disturbed to see your review. Please understand that it is an issue for us to give any clients invoices to any other client.

I would appriciate getting more details on this complaint. I would like to understand the context of the Operation Manager and Sales Manager comments that they could not stop or even discourage the salesperson from doing it.

Regards,

Matthew

Jeff from Maple
Jeff from Maple
9.5/10

renovation of first and second floor

Brenlo's staff were very helpful at their showroom. They offered recommendations and alternatives that looked great once installed. The quality was by far the best and I shopped this around to a lot of different potential sellers. The delivery was on time which made my carpenter very happy. When I renovate my basement, I know where to go for my trim.

Satisfied in Denlow
Satisfied in Denlow

8.3/10

Mouldings and trim products

Brenlo supplied all the wood trim, also floor and ceiling mouldings for our home renovation. We were able to select from a wide variety of designs and the quality as very good. Also, delivery was on time,every time - important when you have contractors on site.

More about Brenlo Ltd

Brenlo started out as a company committed to producing the best quality wood products at reasonable prices. Over the years the company has grown because of our commitment to this core philosophy. Today, we are just as dedicated to producing high quality wood products for the custom builder, and are ...