Gamble Lock Door & Safe

HomeStars  >  Locks & Locksmiths in Newmarket  >  Gamble Lock Door & Safe

Reviews for Gamble Lock Door & Safe

1 review Aurora, ON

Lock rekeyed

After making the mistake of calling a mobile locksmith found on google advertising $29 site visit. When they get there they massively overcharge for parts and service. They wanted $200! They were rude, surly, and made me so uncomfortable that after they left I wanted to change the locks again. Next morning I found Gamble. A real locksmith with a physical location and professional staff.

Highly recommend.

Simon in Aurora
Simon in Aurora
8 reviews Aurora, ON

Rekeyed locks

Purchased a house and needed the locks rekeyed. This is a cheaper option than replacing the locks. Their charge was $20 if I brought it in, $110 for local service. I had a busy day so I choose local service.

He arrive right on time - to the minute. The work was done well. He was clean and courteous - nothing to clean up.

He also went the extra mile. I had a sticking door latch. He did some magic and it works well now. I appreciate doing the work as requested, and going to extra mile to fix the sticking latch at no extra charge. Thanks guys! Much appreciated.

shannon in Newmarket
shannon in Newmarket
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

changed lock on doors

i'm in retail and we took on a new location with some challenges. One being the warehouse front doors. We had to convert to customer friendly access which meant to change the locks and handle

Gamble came in and did an excellent job in no time. Very cost effective and knowledgable. Would highly recommend them