Kitchen Stuff Plus

Kitchen Stuff Plus

Reviews for Kitchen Stuff Plus

22 reviews Old Toronto, ON

table cloths and napkins

I bought the Harman microfibre table cloths and napkins that are advertised as spill resistant. Before opening the table cloths, I tested a napkin with ketchup, mustard and tomato sauce and let it sit for 15 minutes. Then I tried to wash the stain out, but I could not get it to come out. Bleach might do it, but that cuts short the life of the table cloths and only works on white. Definitely not a good buy.

22 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Great source for home appliances

I regularly use this store to buy household items. The staff is always very knowledgeable about items and go the extra mile to get you what you want. Prices are great, and you can order online with free delivery. They have so many kitchen items that you can choose the quality you want. Dining table cloths are especially good here and very easy to maintain. Be sure to check here before you buy elsewhere.

La in North york
La in North york
2 reviews North York, ON

Quench water bottles

Kitchen Stuff Plus has the best price in town for house hold items. The staff there were friendly and helpful. The water bottles were on "Sale" and was not much left when I went. The Staff went to the back and help me get the colour that I wanted for my children. We appreciated for their treat price and great customer service.