Earth Concerns Cleaning

Marg Crawford from Milton
Marg Crawford from Milton
1 review Milton, ON

house cleaning

I found Earth Concerns through friends very pleased with their work. I highly recommend them. Their staff was very polite and careful in their work. Their price was reasonable.
I will keep using them.

Kristin in Toronto
Kristin in Toronto

Biweekly light cleaning service

We used Earth Concerns for several years (enough that I can't remember how many just at the moment) for a biweekly cleaning of our condo before we bought and moved into a large house this summer (and have since been on an austerity budget). They are a niche market company serving mostly the downtown area. They are focused on providing a 100% environmentally friendly service including their travel to and from the location via TTC always. I don't give them a 10 because they never missed things during a clean. Yes, sometimes this happened and if it did calling the office to have our home list of priority items to be cleaned always fixed that for future cleans. I give them a perfect score because: 1. We were always happy to come back to the condo after they were done and for it to be nice and clean and free of any toxic odours; and 2. We were happy to know that they had excellent labour practices ensuring proper payment and benefits to all their workers. We always felt that this respect they give their workers translated into the very good clean we got and the responsive attitude of the cleaners to any changes we wanted to make in terms of what needed to be cleaned that day. If you have a regular service and a regular cleaner like we did then it is even easier to make adjustment and for them to figure out what your priorities are. If you are in their catchment area and environmentally friendly cleaning and responsible labour practices are priorities for you then this is a company I would strongly recommend. No green washing here. Thanks for so many years of good service, Allison! Hopefully our austerity budget won't last too long!

Thank you Kristin for your wonderful review. It is clients like you that make me say "We have the best clients". You care about the environment and a positive progressive workplace for staff. We look forward to your next call.

More about Earth Concerns Cleaning

An environmentally-friendly cleaning service serving downtown Toronto since 1995. We are a socially conscious, progressive workplace. Bonded and Insured. All staff are employees. We do not use contract labour. Staff are covered by WSIB and have employee benefits. We have the best clients and the best staff.