Action Heating Co Inc

Simon in Aurora
Simon in Aurora
8 reviews York Regional Municipality, ON

Honest and On Time

We have used Action Heating for three years. We have used them for the following:

Furnace Inspection
AC Inspection
Ac Service

I am very happy with the service Josh has provided. One time the AC went out when it was very hot. I told him that we have a 1 year old and they were there that afternoon and had it fixed.

We have always had honest answers. I know this because the answers could have always led to more costs, but did not. He only recommends what is needed, and nothing more.

We perform a furnace and AC inspection every two years to reduce the risk of an issue. He discovered a motor issue, which may or may not last a year. I asked if it went out how long it would take to fix. He said next morning. The parts are easy to get.

Superior Customer Service always rendered.

Sarah Stevejs0j in Keswick
Sarah Stevejs0j in Keswick
4 reviews KESWICK, ON

Furnace Cleaning

We booked our appointment and got a scheduled appointment within two days. The gentleman the came was right on time, and very polite. He cleaned our furnace and recommended that we get a carbon monoxide detector as it could save our lives if anything were to happen. He took his time at cleaning the furnace and left no clean up in our laundry room. I would definitely have my furnaced cleaned again by this company and recommend them to friends and family.

Consumer in Newmarket
Consumer in Newmarket
5 reviews Newmarket, ON

Furnace repair

Came out same day to fix my broken furnace. Saved me from the cold! I have used them a few times for furnace repairs and will again for sure. Thanks!