North Shore Home Services Ltd

Annie in Whistler
Annie in Whistler
1 review Whistler, BC

windows and gutter cleaning

AWFUL experience and service. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.
employee arrived to my house and ask for a ladder...You think window cleaning company would have their own...!
Then he told me he never seen windows screens like mine and wants inside house access to remove them.
When I return from work, all the screens have been placed on the floor and not reinstalled!
I phoned the company and ask them to finish the work and was told it will be done in 2-3 weeks because no trucks are available to drive to my

Hi Annie,

We are sorry you had this experience, and will investigate.
If you like, please call the office and speak to a manager.

Gutter Removal and Replacement

Crystal and Chelsea removed our old gutters and installed new gutters and did an awesome job. They look so good and improved the overall appearance of exterior. I highly recommend these ladies.

Thanks for the review! COmpliments are great, and glad we could do a bang up job for you!

Private User reviews Burnaby, BC

pressure washing of wood lattice fences in our townhouse complex

We were very impressed with the professionalism of North Shore Home Services from the quotation to the scheduling and especially with the quality of the work performed for our townhouse complex. Spencer was able to carefully and methodically pressure wash the accumulated dirt and mildew off our 32-year-old wood lattice fences and raised pergolas and brought them to a condition of looking new again! We highly recommend this company!

Corinne in Toronto
Corinne in Toronto

Excellent Job

From start to finish this company did everything to ensure my experience was positive.
I phoned for an estimate and was not only supplied with the estimate but with an explanation of the material, warranty and workmanship they provided.
Followup phone calls to ensure I had enough information to make my decision. I ultimately chose North Shore because of the extra mile Ashleigh was willing to go to assist.
Ryan arrived on the day the work was scheduled and stayed until very late to get it completed. Ryan's workmanship is great. The gutters and siren pipes look good. He left the yard clean. This is huge because every other contractor I have had has left some kind of garbage - personal or Work related.
I am very pleased with this company!

Charli in Surrey
Charli in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Full exterior cleaning

North Shore Home Services cleaned full exterior including roof/siding of house/barn, driveway and deck.

I am extremely pleased with the results, pricing and promptness of work considering its been neglected for 20+ years. A fresh coat of paint and the house will look like new!

I have since been recommending NSHS to friends, family and neighbors.

Private User reviews New Westminster, BC

gutter and soffit work

Both Matheus and Omar did a great job. Omar was really good when he expedited the work and Matheus was excellent since I always responded very fast and very helpful during the course of the project. My only concern was the very high cost attributed to this project.

Home Owner in North Vancouver
Home Owner in North Vancouver

They record all telephone conversations and record the truck GPS to time a job

This company records ever word said on the phone without the customer knowing it. Mat phoned me and spoke quickly and with an accent. I thought he said that the window cleaning was going to be one hundred forty something for the job and if it was longer than 3 hours that he would contact me and let me know. Instead he meant that it was 142 dollars an hour. When I got the invoice of 448 I complained, so the receptionist sent me the recording of the conversation between Mat and I that was taken without knowledge, she also sent a screen shot of the trucks GPS that timed the truck sitting on our street. Which would be fine, except the guys finished way before 3 hours and sat in the truck on our cut de sac until three hours was up. I had no idea that they did business like that. The company gets your VISA in advance and processes it immediately. Dishonest business. Disappointment and deceit. To make it worse, the windows aren't that clean. The sun shone after the company left and they are still dirty. Unfortunate expensive lesson.

Otis in Vancouver
Otis in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Out of town gutters

Without Cory the above rating would have been a 6 but it was his service and dedication to ensure we were fully satisfied with the final product and installation that brought the rating up.

Cory, ensured the team jumped through the hoops in dealing with a out of town installation during a busy time of year. He and his team worked around a busy job site but more importantly, they showed up when they were scheduled to be there.

We had a few issues along the way with but Cory took full responsibility, communicated with me regularly and ensured we were well taken care of and satisfied 100%.

It is with pleasure that I have the chance to write this review for Cory and the service he provides for his company.

Sakinaw Cottage c/o Otis

Pat in Surrey
Pat in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Gutter cleaning

Cory on was very helpful. Sounded like a real nice guy over the phone. Told him story about my blind grandma. Guy who did the work was good too, think his name was Joe or Steve, can't be sure.

Thanks Pat for the Review!

More about North Shore Home Services Ltd

North Shore Home Services is a full service exterior cleaning and detailing and installation company. We install and service seamless gutters & downpipes, fascia cover and new fascia boards, capping, flashing, soffits, siding, and hardie board. Their exterior building cleaning division has been around the longest. They clean windows, power ...
Looking for House Cleaning Exteriors pros in New Westminster?