North Shore Home Services Ltd

Phil in Coquitlam
Phil in Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Good communication. That's about all

I really didn't want to write this, but I gave North Shore Home Services plenty of time and opportunity to rectify the issue.

Early communication with Cory was excellent. I was in for gutter cleaning, and a pipe extension which was completed quickly by their crew. Since I have no business on the roof, I can only assume the work has been completed as instructed.

The problems:
1. The pipe extension blew off in less than a month after the installation. It's been about a month and half since reporting the issue and is currently held in place by nothing more than twine until they can come back to fix this--If they ever come back. I have no business on the roof, but looks like I'll have to fix this myself.

2. The lower gutter was not cleaned properly and started overflowing during the next rainfall. I have no business on the roof, but I ended up clearing the debris myself. I believe the other gutters are fine, but I shouldn't have to check their work.

3. I was left with a big mess to cleanup in and around the house.

4. I reached out to Cory to schedule a repair regarding #1, but repairs have been continuously pushed back for weeks, and communication seems to have dropped off despite attempts to followup.

So, here we are. Three months, some heavy rainfall, and a few wind storms later and the extension is still--literally hanging by a thread. I'm sorry, but I can't recommend this company, since I haven't had a positive experience since the initial booking.

Private User reviews Burnaby, BC

Excellent work done in a timely manner

Quote came across as predicted. Liam did his work in a timely manner with before and after photos. Was very impressed to a point I may choose to use them for an exterior cleaning. Thanks again.

Hi Jimmy! Thanks for the review. we're also looking forward to your power wash in a couple weeks,

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Gutter Cleaning

Cory responded promptly with my request with an approximate cost. They came as agreed and performed an excellent job. Pricing as per agreed. Craig, the guy Cory sent was courteous and thorough. I'll be contacting them again for future work. I've recommended them to one of my siblings living close by.

Thanks for the recommendation!!

Private User reviews West Vancouver, BC

Eaves trough cleaning

We were referred by good friends. Mac booked us within a week. We were impressed by the thorough cleaning and clean up. We felt that the price was very reasonable. We will definitely have them back to do more work. Very impressive and businesslike. Polite, respectful and came with a great attitude. We will definitely pass on their names to our friends. Thanks for the good work!

Thanks so much for the review!!

Private User reviews North Vancouver, BC

Windows and gutters

Gutter cleaning is a necessity and we have lots of trees so quite frequent cleaning is done. The job was done very well. The more interesting part of the work was the fantastic window cleaning job. Time was taken to ensure the windows were spotless. I recommend North Shore Home Services.

Glad to hear the crew went the extra mile to ensure all is done to perfection! Looking forward to our next cleaning appointment already :)

rick
rick
0 reviews Surrey, BC

gutters cleaning

The service quote was much reasonable. The representative of the company scheduled a service quickly, the cleaning guy showed up on time and did a great job on site. All debris collected from the gutters were taken away from the work site, and many photos showing the conditions before and after the cleaning were sent to customer after the service. Thanks and I would recommend this company to my friends for this kind of service!

Hi Rick,
Thank you for the kind words towards our service crew!

Wishing you all the best,

Ardavan in Vancouver
Ardavan in Vancouver
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

installing gutters

I hired them to install new gutters at my home project. They were on time, on budget and delivered high quality service.
I strongly recommend them. Very friendly project manager and installers.

Thanks Ardavan! We appreciate the recomendation, and glad we could help.

Hans in West Vancouver
Hans in West Vancouver
0 reviews West Vancouver, BC

Gutter Cleaning

We have used North Shore Home Services for a number of years now and see no reason why we would change providers.
we are happy with the level of service they give us.

Hans
Maintenance Supervisor
Capilano Golf & Country Club

Hi Hans, and thank you for the review! Glad we could be of service!

More about North Shore Home Services Ltd

North Shore Home Services is a full service exterior installation & cleaning company. We install and repair seamless gutters & down pipes, fascia cover & boards, flashing, soffits, siding, and hardie board. We have pver 17, 000 customers who regularly use our exterior home and building cleaning & detailing services. ...
Looking for House Cleaning Exteriors pros in New Westminster?