North Shore Home Services Ltd

Best of 2012 winnerBest of 2012winner

Reviews for North Shore Home Services Ltd

Private User reviews Guelph, ON

Window washing in a 12 unit Strata

We were more than pleased with the service this company provided. Quick to address all needs and hard working!! Excellent.. We would certainly hire them again next year and have already booked them.

Thanks so much for the positive review! We will be sure to pass it t our crew!

Corner Seal

Spencer came out and sealed some corners for me and did a very good job. sealed up all my corners that were leaking and was very knowledgeable. I will be using them again.

Thanks for the kind review, and glad we could help!

lisa in Toronto
lisa in Toronto
0 reviews Surrey, BC

Gutters and Power wash

Excellent service and very happy with the work that was done. I would recommend this company . They made a huge difference from the power wash and sent pictures of the before and after of the gutters.

Thanks for the review!

M.Butler in North Vancouver
M.Butler in North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

don't hesitate to hire!

I needed some soffits replaced and decided to get leaf guards installed at the same time. Cory maintains good communication and is a pleasure to deal with. Very professional job and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend!

Thanks for the positive feedback!

Harry in Castlegar
Harry in Castlegar
2 reviews Delta, BC

Gutters clean for 2 houses.

The very soft spoken worker came ,took pictures before and after the job.
I am 100% satisfied.I recommend North Shore to all for Home Maintenance jobs. Hurray for North Shore. Carry on with the good work.

Thank you for the recomendation!

Private User reviews Burnaby, BC

July 3, 2019 - another great job

July 3, 2019 - Gutter repair and bird damage repair - we have a townhouse strata title complex in Burnaby. It is hard to find reliable contractors to estimate and follow through on projects on time and budget. NS Home services have been our go to contractor for getter repair, roof cleaning, light replacement and most recently bird damage repair. For over 3 years and several projects the owners and council have been impressed with their work at the two story heights of our complex.I do not hesitate to recommend them to any homeowner or strata.

Thank you for the positive review!

Private User reviews North Vancouver, BC

Gutter Cleaning and resealing

This is the second time I’ve used North shore for roof and gutter cleaning. They were able to book me in right away and had the service completed quick and right on time. Clayton was very professional and conscientious and left no trace that he had been there. He only left behind clean gutters and resealed corner joints. The process is very streamlined as I received a quote quickly and, booked and paid for the service directly through the office rather than dealing with billing on site. Would highly recommend North shore’s services.

Thanks for the repeat business! Regulars customers are our lifeblood!

Annie in Whistler
Annie in Whistler
1 review Whistler, BC

windows and gutter cleaning

AWFUL experience and service. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.
employee arrived to my house and ask for a ladder...You think window cleaning company would have their own...!
Then he told me he never seen windows screens like mine and wants inside house access to remove them.
When I return from work, all the screens have been placed on the floor and not reinstalled!
I phoned the company and ask them to finish the work and was told it will be done in 2-3 weeks because no trucks are available to drive to my

Hi Annie,

We are sorry you had this experience, and will investigate.
If you like, please call the office and speak to a manager.

Private User reviews North Vancouver, BC

Gutter Removal and Replacement

Crystal and Chelsea removed our old gutters and installed new gutters and did an awesome job. They look so good and improved the overall appearance of exterior. I highly recommend these ladies.

Thanks for the review! COmpliments are great, and glad we could do a bang up job for you!

Private User reviews Burnaby, BC

pressure washing of wood lattice fences in our townhouse complex

We were very impressed with the professionalism of North Shore Home Services from the quotation to the scheduling and especially with the quality of the work performed for our townhouse complex. Spencer was able to carefully and methodically pressure wash the accumulated dirt and mildew off our 32-year-old wood lattice fences and raised pergolas and brought them to a condition of looking new again! We highly recommend this company!

More about North Shore Home Services Ltd

North Shore Home Services is a full service exterior cleaning and detailing and installation company. We install and service seamless gutters & downpipes, fascia cover and new fascia boards, capping, flashing, soffits, siding, and hardie board. Their exterior building cleaning division has been around the longest. They clean windows, power ...
Looking for House Cleaning Exteriors pros in New Westminster?