North Shore Home Services Ltd

Pat in Surrey
Pat in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Gutter cleaning

Cory on was very helpful. Sounded like a real nice guy over the phone. Told him story about my blind grandma. Guy who did the work was good too, think his name was Joe or Steve, can't be sure.

Thanks Pat for the Review!

Em in North Vancouver
Em in North Vancouver

Replacement Gutters

Excellent job done! I am very happy with my new replacement Gutters! Two friendly guys, completed job efficiently and professionally. The gutters are nice and white, and have a high quality look. Everything was tidy and clean upon completion! The new gutters really add to the improvement of my home!

Eva in Surrey
Eva in Surrey
1 review Belcarra, BC

Gutter replacement

We needed the gutters replaced. Called this company and they came out the following day! Their quote was the best and they had the best product. Workers were efficient and hard working. Very professional all around. We feel fortunate whenever we find reliable and trustworthy companies to work with and this is one of them.

Janie Ticehurst from West Vancouver
Janie Ticehurst from West Vancouver
3 reviews West Vancouver, BC

Window Cleaning and Gutter repair

Fantastic Service !! Cory fit us in quickly and efficiently as I had a huge time challenge. Clayton arrived promptly and did an awesome job (even though snowflakes were falling...) He was dauntless and I've never seen our windows look so good! Clayton went the extra mile everywhere he worked.
Everyone was friendly and caring. I HIGHLY recommend North shore Home Services.

North Shore Home Services in Vancouver
North Shore Home Services in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

North Shore Home Services - Highly recommended

NSHS did an excellent job installing my gutters, were very price competitive and service oriented. They honoured their warranty during a leak a year later and have gone beyond my expectations for other custom work. I highly recommend North Shore Home Services to anyone.

JBernard in North Vancouver
JBernard in North Vancouver

Gutter Cleaninh

I have been using North Shore Home Services for the last 3 years to clean out the gutters etc. Reliable and do a great job. Always answers questions promptly. Thank you NSHS!

Matt
Matt
3 reviews North Vancouver, BC

New Hardie Plank Siding

DO NOT GO NEAR THESE COWBOYS! Troy from North Shore Home Services Ltd will rip you off, hire unskilled workmen, cause more damage than good and then threaten you with legal action if you do not pay.

We had asked North Shore Home Services to redo our siding in August 2017, after 8 weeks of very little work and what work had been done was poor at best. We finally spoke with the workmen onsite and it turns out Troy had hired them off Craigslist and they had never worked with siding or Hardie Plank before. Even admitted that they were making it up as they went along.

Troy had no interest in justifying his actions or trying to resolve the problem, instead said we were “irritating” and “micromanaging” his work.

Sean in North Vancouver
Sean in North Vancouver
2 reviews North Vancouver, BC

GUTTERS

I had North Shore Home Services install gutters at the top of the house a couple of years ago, and they did a good job. Just recently had them install on the lower half of the house, with bay windows etc. They did a great job. Arrived when they said they would and left the jobsite clean. Very Happy with their work

Eric M in Burnaby
Eric M in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

roof cleaning of leaves and gutter repair

This is my second year with North Shore Home Services. We have a 15 unit townhouse complex that is self managed. NSHS are reliable, friendly and efficient. Great job last year with a roof spilling over gutters and flooding some yards.

N Andrews in North Vancouver
N Andrews in North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Horrible customer service following huge bill

Had gutters cleaned and serviced. Water started pouring off of our roof in area that was "serviced"- immediately. Was told that someone "may be able to come back and look at it sometime soon". Then told we were on a waitlist for it to be looked at. Feel like they took our money and then could care less when gutters were not working correctly.

More about North Shore Home Services Ltd

North Shore Home Services is a full service exterior cleaning and detailing and installation company. We install and service seamless gutters & downpipes, fascia cover and new fascia boards, capping, flashing, soffits, siding, and hardie board. Their exterior building cleaning division has been around the longest. They clean windows, power ...
Looking for House Cleaning Exteriors pros in New Westminster?