HomeStars  >  Duct Cleaning in Toronto  >  Air Flex Heating & Cooling Ltd

Reviews for Air Flex Heating & Cooling Ltd

Furnace Repair

They do good, honest, and reliable work. I have used them a few times now for gas fitting and furnace repairs at my mother's house. She does not speak English fluently so I help her arrange for service. The technicians are friendly, patient, and clean. This is very important for my mom -- a little, old, doubtful, and timid “neat freak”. The pricing is always fair. They respond quickly and are polite and professional. They really take time to answer your questions to help you understand your situation and give you your options. They make sure you are happy and comfortable with the work they are doing.

Air Flex was recommended to me by a friend. Now our own experiences have earned Lindon and his team our trust. I highly recommend Air Flex!

Thank you, we appreciate your comments

Chris in Scarborough
Chris in Scarborough

Humidifier replacement

I too had a great experience with air flex. He took his time to explain what he was doing. He stayed a long time to make sure it was done right. I will be using them again.

E Tao from Toronto
E Tao from Toronto

furnace, Ac, and water heater tank replacement

I had a great experience working with air flex. Jay took good care of us and made sure the technicians installed everything the way we discussed. The technicians were professional, punctual, and thorough. I would recommend these guys to anyone looking to replace their hvac system!

Furnace and Ac

I got my new furnace and AC instld. Great service by Lindon and his team. Lindon was very well on his time when I called for quote. Also he doesn't pressurize u to buy particular brand. His team showed right on time on the installation day and did all quality installation and also cleaned up area that they were working. Overall very good service .definitely recommend ..

Alexis H. in Ajax
Alexis H. in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Air Conditioner on Sunday!!!!!

Lindon and his team were absolutely professional and efficient. I had to cancel on him for the original appointment but he was so accommodating that he came out on what should have been his day off SUNDAY to install for me and my family. Will recommend to others and will use him in the future.

Central Air Condition

Lindon and his crew did a create job setting up the central air conditioning at my home. I am very happy with his work and I would call him again for future work.

Ben H. in Toronto
Ben H. in Toronto

Tankless water heater install

I contacted Lindon about installing a water heater. My wife and I had been waffling about getting a tankless heater. Lindon offered some good insights into the pros and cons. He suggested that we would be ok with the smaller heater as we don't have a lot of demand in our house. In the end we decided to go ahead with the tankless. Lindon was able to get a team in to install it within a few days.

The installation team were friendly and arrived on time. Our basement is unfinished. There were two possible locations to place the heater. They chose a location that would keep the heater with the furnace and allow us to wall them off into a furnace room if we want to in the future. The second location would have been a lot easier to install, but they still recommended that placement that was more beneficial to me. Of course, this is the way all tradespeople should be, but I thought it worth noting.

The job was done in good time, and the workmanship was great. It was better than the furnace installation done by another company. Overall, that furnace installation was fine. It's the little details like using a trim kit around where the pipes exit the house, and putting on the proper screen cap on the pipe openings instead of some hacked together metal screen which rusted and then eventually fell out of the furnace exhaust. Those details make all the difference between good and great.

Full disclosure: I installed the plug for the water heater myself, which the guys were happy about. This type does require one. I used to be an electrician, so it was not problem.

In addition to the install job, the guys checked out my AC at my request. They checked the condition and the pressure, which were fine. They recommended what to do to get it ready for the season. All at no extra cost.

The water heater works great so far. Certainly, there's no problems with the install. In the end they were also clean and tidy, and barely left a trace they were there. Based on my experience, I would recommend AirFlex without question.

Edward from Etobicoke
Edward from Etobicoke

Really helped us when we needed it most

Lindon really helped us when our furnace broke down in the coldest week of the winter. Their emergency phone worked well and Lindon answered right away. He listened to the problem and decided to buy a replacement part on the way to the service call. He came right on time as promised and had the furnace running again in less than 15 minutes. His price was more than fair for an emergency call and he even got us a warranty so the part was free.
Excellent service for a fair price!

Thelma Alverio in Whitby
Thelma Alverio in Whitby
1 review Ajax, ON

Replacement of new high efficiency furnace

My 13 year old furnace suddenly stopped Sunday at 7:00 PM and I immediately called Lindon of Airflex for service. He came at 9:30 PM and found out that the furnace had a leak and needs to be replaced. Lindon gave me a very good and competitive price and the furnace was installed after 2 days. Lindon and his team were very professional and did an excellent job. I was completely satisfied with the installation of my new high efficiency furnace. I will recommend Lindon (Airflex) to other family members and friends.

Bebo Habebo from Mississauga
Bebo Habebo from Mississauga

Furnace, Filter, and Humidifier Replaced

I spend a lot of time researching before any home improvement. Though I had another good offer, I decided to go with Airflex since they installed an A/C for my friend and he was satisfied. Lindon provided a competitive offer and everything was installed the next week. Responsibly, Lindon was also true to his word and sent the installer back to fix a pre-existing issue.

More about Air Flex Heating & Cooling Ltd

Category: Heating & Air Conditioning

Air Flex Heating and Cooling Limited has been providing its customers with the highest quality of service in the industry since 1993, with our expertise and professionalism we have quickly grown to become one of the region’s most trusted and reliable name in the Heating and Air Conditioning industry. We provide sales, service and installation of heating, cooling and air quality products to residential and commercial customers.
We offer products from some of the leading manufacturers of the world, such as Lennox Industries, International Product Corporation (ICP), Kingsmans Fireplaces, Honeywell, White Rodgers, GeneralAire and LG, just to name a few.
At Air Flex we have a reputation to protect, which is built on honesty, reliability and trust, one reason why our technicians constantly undergo factory and new product training to keep up with new technology so they can continue to provide the best level of service. We are also a member of Heating Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Contractors of Canada (HRAC) and the Better Business Bureau.
As a registered Technical Standard and Safety Authority (TSSA) contractor, we are audited on a regular basis for quality assurance. Our TSSA number is 0076422963 and our metro license number is H16265.
Please browse through our product and service listing. If you have any questions please give us a call or send us an email. We will be more than happy to serve you.
_______________________________________________________