Al's Lawnmower Small Engine Repairs

Mike Gualtieri in Hamilton
Mike Gualtieri in Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Lawnmower & Gas Leaf Blower

Happy I found this shop in Burlington for my small engine machines required for my yard maintenance. Both Mike & John who I spoke with spent over 30 minutes with me to educate me on which products I need based on my preferences & yard needs. They steered me away from larger ticket items that would be overkill which I respected since they could have just told me anything I wanted to hear. They prepped my machines and on pickup spent time to show me how to use, maintain and ensure I protect my investments. A lost art with today's companies or big box stores. I'll be purchasing a snowblower and gas trimmer with them in upcoming months. Highly recommended.

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Prep a brand new snowblower

Brought a brand new snowblower in and asked them to prep it and make sure it worked. They claimed the carburetor was gunked up and needed cleaning and they even replaced the brand new spark plug! What a complete bunch of bull! Stay away from these folks they're out to screw you.