Indelsol Inc

101-18311 105 Avenue NW Edmonton AB

Review for Indelsol Inc

1 review ,

Very Very Bad Service

I took my servo motor to fix the encoder to Indelsol.I was in a rush so they asked rush charges from me I agreed.They fixed the encoder and I paid them the $ 1000. However when i got the servo motor back to my factory and fixed in the machine it did not work. So they told me please get your servo drivers and the next day engineer tell us we cant do anything about this. So we contacted the orignal manufacturer of our servo drivers and motors then we came to know that indelsol has actually short circuited our drivers and dint even fix the encoders in the orignal position.

I would recommend everybody to stay away from indelsol they simply fool and rip you.