Draw Designs Ltd

Joseph in Toronto
Joseph in Toronto
1 review St. Albert, AB

Great Service & Collaboration - plus a Talented Design Team

We first required 'As-Built' drawings of our home to form the basis or starting point of a major redesign of our exterior, while incorporating an addition to the front and the rear of the home. Along with that, the Draw Design team collaborated with us to develop a re-worked version of our interior floor plan to create an even more open and functional main floor living area, while enlarging and repositioning our master suite to the front of the home in order to access our new second floor balcony above the garage.

Josh and the team were very responsive and attentive, and provided us with many excellent ideas and concepts to maximize the beauty of our soon to be redeveloped family home. The 3D renderings were especially amazing and allowed us to clearly visualize what the finished product would look like giving us even more confidence in the direction we were headed. We would highly recommend Josh and the Draw Design team to anyone that is considering doing a major remodel of their existing home or considering building a new one.

Joseph Alves

Thank you for the positive feedback, Joseph. We look forward to seeing the finished product on site soon!

hbill
hbill
1 review Stettler, AB

Custom House Design

DRAW Designs did an excellent job in developing my house plans. I especially appreciated, during the design process, that I could stop by the office without an appointment and quickly relay any plan changes in a quick and efficient manner. I feel this made the process less formal and more efficient.

Thanks for the kind words hbill!! It was our pleasure! We are excited to see your new home come to life.

Bob T.
Bob T.
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

My 2 houses

I've received lots of positive comments about the 2 houses we built with the designs we got from DRAW.

Hi Bob! That's awesome news! We are certainly happy that the houses were so well received.

walterwt
walterwt

New House

At "Draw Designs" engage with dedicated and highly experienced Architectural Technologists who take extra care to understand clients aspirations and needs. I was impressed by the team's depth of talent and their response to my design challenges. The final product exceed my expectations. Really well done!!

Thank you very much for your kinds words, Walter! It was an absolute pleasure to work with you! I trust things will go well through-out the construction process.

gfrieser
gfrieser
1 review Edmonton, AB

Plans for construction purposes.

Our drawings were very well done and completed on time. The work was more than satisfactory. We would use draw design again.

I'm not sure why it took 11 months for this review to show up. However, thank you, Mr Frieser for your kind words. It certainly was a pleasure to assist you and come up with a house plan that you love and can be proud of!

dangerdan75
dangerdan75

Cabin and garage

Listened very carefully to our needs and made prints that where very professional.The final product was extremely affordable and the staff were extremely helpful.

Hi dangerdan75
It was truly a pleasure to work with you. We love when a plan comes together so efficiently. Hope things go well during construction as well!

rtso
rtso
1 review Edmonton, AB

Design of two skinny homes

Josh met with me from our initial meeting untill the final designs were completed. Communication was very good and the changes i requested were addressed and completed within a reasonable amount of time. They were able to take my ideas and incorporate them into the design.

Thanks for the review rtso. I was a pleasure working with you and look forward to seeing the houses completed. We look forward to the possibility of working together in the future.

sat
sat

New house plans

This was the first time for me to build a new house. I found Josh and his team very helpful in answering my questions and coming up with a set of plans that meet my family’s needs

Thanks for the review, Sat. It was a pleasure working with you. We hope you enjoy your house for many years to come -- once you move in. ;)

Veldhuisen C.
Veldhuisen C.
1 review Slave Lake, AB

Custom home design work

We are a General Contractor and we have been working with draw design for a number of years. They have always been very professional, knowledgeable, timely, and pleasant with us and with our clients!

Thanks for the review. It is always a pleasure to work with you. We look forward to your next project and the next and the next...

Christa H.
Christa H.
1 review , AB

residential design

Josh was friendly and knowledgeable, and listened to what we wanted while also offering suggestions to improve on our ideas. We've ended up with a home design we're really happy with, and would certainly choose to work with him again or recommend Draw Designs to others.

It was a pleasure working with you Christa. We trust things will go well through the construction process. Remember, we are here for you if you need anything. We would love to see some pictures as you go and especially when your house is complete.

More about Draw Designs Ltd

DRAW Designs is Alberta's Premier Designer of Luxury Homes. They provide complete drawings/ blueprints for custom homes (single and multi-family) and renovations as well as photo-realistic 3-Dimensional CAD renderings. They provide drafting services to individuals and home builders. Commercially, they provide space planning drawings for new or existing businesses.
Looking for Design/Build pros in Edmonton?