Draw Designs Ltd

Drafting Service
313-9488 51 AVENUE NW Edmonton AB T6E 5K4
HomeStars  >  Drafting Service in Edmonton  >  Draw Designs Ltd
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Draw Designs Ltd

Christa H.
1 review , AB

Josh was friendly and knowledgeable, and listened to what we wanted while also offering suggestions to improve on our ideas. We've ended up with a home design we're really happy with, and would certainly choose to work with him again or recommend Draw Designs to others.

It was a pleasure working with you Christa. We trust things will go well through the construction process. Remember, we are here for you if you need anything. We would love to see some pictures as you go and especially when your house is complete.

Wierenga
1 review Edmonton, AB

Overall the plans were done well, I was kept informed as to the progress being made and alterations were done without any problem. Everyone I was in contact with was very good to deal with.

We are glad everything went well for you. We trust you will enjoy your deck for many years!

Dave R.
1 review Spruce Grove, AB

Draw Designs was great to work with. Excellent communication and great advice and suggestions through the process!

Glad to hear your experience with us went smoothly. Enjoy your new house!

crystalpinsent
1 review Fort Mc Murray, AB

My experience with draw designs has been a very positive one and I would absolutely recommend them! Being from out of town they were still able to assist me very well through email and phone and the service was prompt, always on time and of great quality ! Our contractor was pleased with their work as well. They took all my ideas and created a perfect design as well as a 2D rendering that helped me very much with making up my mind for the exterior. Also the staff were all very nice and helpful !

In town or out of town, it doesn't matter to us. We were happy to help and glad that you had a great experience with us. We hope all goes well with the build and that you can enjoy your cabin for years to come!

1 review Athabasca, AB

We were very pleased with Draw Design!! The staff are super friendly and helpful. Josh designed our home and it is still getting built but it looks awesome so far. We have already recommended Draw Design to some friends that are considering building a new home.

Thank you so much for your kind words. We strive to do our best in all we do. I trust the rest of your build will go smoothly. We would love to see some photos of your completed home.

Kristin
1 review Edmonton, AB

We got as-built and proposed renovation drawings. They were accurate and easy to read, and helped us plan, estimate, and build our project.

Thanks for putting your trust in us. We trust everything went well with the renovation.

Amar in
1 review Edmonton, AB

The process to design and create our new home was fantastic! Josh was incredibly helpful, patient, and did an amazing job getting our blueprints just right. We were very happy with what he achieved for us, since it was exactly what we were looking for.

Thanks for your kind words, Amar. It truly was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to seeing your home rise up from the ground.

Sunny from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

We've used this company many times. The price is right and we're always impressed by the job they do.

The latest job done were blueprints. As usual a great job.

I would recommend them and have.

Thanks for the review Sunny. It is always a pleasure to see you come through the door.

Sid from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

They redesigned my kitchen renovation. They are fair and reasonably priced. Very responsive and professional. They did what I asked and gave me good ideas. Everything was done in a timely fashion.

Thanks Sid. Your project was a fun one to work on. Look us up again in the future!

Nathan from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

I've been using this company for 8 years.

They do plans, sketching and blueprints for me. Always a pleasure to deal with. Timely, creative and professional. They are definite problem solvers.

I always recommend them.

Thanks for the positive comments, Nathan. Your projects are always interesting and we enjoy working with you. This reply is so delayed because we are working on your houses rather than responding to reviews ;)

More about Draw Designs Ltd

DRAW Designs provides complete drawings/blueprints for custom homes (single and multi-family) and renovations as well as photo-realistic 3-Dimensional CAD renderings. We provide drafting services to individuals and homebuilders. Commercially, we provide space planning drawings for new or existing businesses.

Drafting Service and Design/Build
Blueprints, Construction Drawings, 3-Dimensional Renderings, Custom House Plans, Working Drawings, Commercial Space Plan Drawings
Blueprints, Drafting Services, 3-Dimensional Renderings, Custom House Plans, Space Plan Drawings, Residential Design Consulting
Modern, French Country, Heritage, Arts and Crafts, Tudor, Victorian, Craftsman, Contemporary, Flat Roof, Californian, Cape Cod, Colonial, Prairie, Seaside, Beach house, Cottage, Bungalow, 2-story, 2-storey, Duplex, 4-plex, Fourplex, Rowhouse, Townhouse
Barrier-Free, Handicap Accessible, Universal Design, Wheelchair Accessible, Visitable, Visit-able
2006