Draw Designs Ltd

Reviews for Draw Designs Ltd

dangerdan75
dangerdan75

Cabin and garage

Listened very carefully to our needs and made prints that where very professional.The final product was extremely affordable and the staff were extremely helpful.

Hi dangerdan75
It was truly a pleasure to work with you. We love when a plan comes together so efficiently. Hope things go well during construction as well!

rtso
rtso
1 review Edmonton, AB

Design of two skinny homes

Josh met with me from our initial meeting untill the final designs were completed. Communication was very good and the changes i requested were addressed and completed within a reasonable amount of time. They were able to take my ideas and incorporate them into the design.

Thanks for the review rtso. I was a pleasure working with you and look forward to seeing the houses completed. We look forward to the possibility of working together in the future.

sat
sat

New house plans

This was the first time for me to build a new house. I found Josh and his team very helpful in answering my questions and coming up with a set of plans that meet my family’s needs

Thanks for the review, Sat. It was a pleasure working with you. We hope you enjoy your house for many years to come -- once you move in. ;)

Veldhuisen C.
Veldhuisen C.
1 review Slave Lake, AB

Custom home design work

We are a General Contractor and we have been working with draw design for a number of years. They have always been very professional, knowledgeable, timely, and pleasant with us and with our clients!

Thanks for the review. It is always a pleasure to work with you. We look forward to your next project and the next and the next...

Christa H.
Christa H.
1 review , AB

residential design

Josh was friendly and knowledgeable, and listened to what we wanted while also offering suggestions to improve on our ideas. We've ended up with a home design we're really happy with, and would certainly choose to work with him again or recommend Draw Designs to others.

It was a pleasure working with you Christa. We trust things will go well through the construction process. Remember, we are here for you if you need anything. We would love to see some pictures as you go and especially when your house is complete.

Wierenga
Wierenga

Covered deck plans

Overall the plans were done well, I was kept informed as to the progress being made and alterations were done without any problem. Everyone I was in contact with was very good to deal with.

We are glad everything went well for you. We trust you will enjoy your deck for many years!

Dave R.
Dave R.
1 review Spruce Grove, AB

New House Design

Draw Designs was great to work with. Excellent communication and great advice and suggestions through the process!

Glad to hear your experience with us went smoothly. Enjoy your new house!

crystalpinsent
crystalpinsent
1 review Fort Mc Murray, AB

Cabin design

My experience with draw designs has been a very positive one and I would absolutely recommend them! Being from out of town they were still able to assist me very well through email and phone and the service was prompt, always on time and of great quality ! Our contractor was pleased with their work as well. They took all my ideas and created a perfect design as well as a 2D rendering that helped me very much with making up my mind for the exterior. Also the staff were all very nice and helpful !

In town or out of town, it doesn't matter to us. We were happy to help and glad that you had a great experience with us. We hope all goes well with the build and that you can enjoy your cabin for years to come!

1 review Athabasca, AB

New Home Build Design

We were very pleased with Draw Design!! The staff are super friendly and helpful. Josh designed our home and it is still getting built but it looks awesome so far. We have already recommended Draw Design to some friends that are considering building a new home.

Thank you so much for your kind words. We strive to do our best in all we do. I trust the rest of your build will go smoothly. We would love to see some photos of your completed home.

More about Draw Designs Ltd

DRAW Designs provides complete drawings/blueprints for custom homes (single and multi-family) and renovations as well as photo-realistic 3-Dimensional CAD renderings. We provide drafting services to individuals and homebuilders. Commercially, we provide space planning drawings for new or existing businesses.

Drafting Service and Design/Build
Blueprints, Construction Drawings, 3-Dimensional Renderings, Custom House Plans, Working Drawings, Commercial Space Plan Drawings
Blueprints, Drafting Services, 3-Dimensional Renderings, Custom House Plans, Space Plan Drawings, Residential Design Consulting
Modern, French Country, Heritage, Arts and Crafts, Tudor, Victorian, Craftsman, Contemporary, Flat Roof, Californian, Cape Cod, Colonial, Prairie, Seaside, Beach house, Cottage, Bungalow, 2-story, 2-storey, Duplex, 4-plex, Fourplex, Rowhouse, Townhouse
Barrier-Free, Handicap Accessible, Universal Design, Wheelchair Accessible, Visitable, Visit-able
2006