All Vacuum Centre

All Vacuum Centre
416-261-2200
3468 Kingston Road
Scarborough

I have several complaints about this business:

There is only one person there, and he closes the store randomly and without warning. I now know I must phone first to see whether he’s open.

Replacement items I’ve bought from him for my central vacuum system have needed repair, in once case twice in less than a year. Luckily these repairs were under warranty, and he does honour the warranty, but I’m tired of being without my vacuum for however long it takes him to diagnose the problem and get replacement parts if necessary.

He openly discriminates against customers who need repairs in favour of those buying new appliances. On one occasion, having spent more than $500 in his store over the previous couple of years, I arrived before another customer with my broken part – which I had bought there – but the owner made me wait while he helped someone else who ended up buying a $169 vacuum. Clearly “first come, first served” does not apply.

Once the warranties run out on all the items I've bought there, I will be going elsewhere.