Modern Flooring

905-856-0060
4370 Steeles Avenue West
Vaughan
L4L 4Y4

We did a complete condo renovation and worked with Modern Flooring. Daniel and Sal were a pleasure to work with. We shopped around and their prices were the lowest. As well, installation prices for hardwood and granite were below other quotes. The quality of workmanship was excellent.

Maurice in Bradford
Maurice in Bradford
3 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Contemporary reno to older home

NOTE: Modern Flooring - 4370 Steeles Ave W, Woodbridge, ON
We had recently purchased a home, downsizing as we were recently retired. The older home needed new floors and steps to bring it back to contemporary life. I had called several of the higher listed (percentage-wise) from HomeStars, but I was not impressed by the pricing or not willing to visit our home in Bradford for a quote (too far; mileage; small project?). I was directed to Modern Flooring through an family member who had recently done their basement in laminate. I visited Modern Flooring's showroom to get an idea about types and colour, and both Sal and Daniel (owner/estimator) gave my some trustworthy recommendations. Daniel did a site visit, and provided us with a reasonable and acceptable cost for laying about 1000 sq ft of laminate (9" KronoTex Mammut Plus), 13 steps/risers in grey stained red oak, stripping and staining the existing handrails, replacing the front main post, and putting down what looked like miles of new baseboards and shoe molding in every room except the kitchen and bathrooms. Yaroslav (flooring contractor) arrived daily at 8am (even before I would show up), and I gained the trust in him to work alone in the house. He worked tirelessly for 5 days, and completed all the work as expected and on time. The floors and revitalized stairs look simply amazing and the recommendations from Daniel and Sal were spot on. As a small outfit out of Vaughan (Steeles and Pine Valley area) I'm surprised there aren't more reviews from proud customers as I am. While some will say laminates are easy to work with, it takes a team to make sure it gets done in a timely fashion and at a reasonable (so I think) cost. I'd definitely use them again and I highly recommend Modern Flooring as a potential flooring provider.

8 reviews Woodbridge, ON

Purchased tiles

Jimmy is very patient and goes the extra mile for his customers. It's nice to deal with a smaller shop where you have time to discuss things.
THey have two locations, one downtown and one in Woodbridge.

8 reviews Woodbridge, ON

Purchased tiles

Jimmy is very patient and goes the extra mile for his customers. Although the tiles were off colour, this is a manufacturer issue.
It's nice to deal with a smaller shop where you have time to discuss things.

More about Modern Flooring

Modern Linoleum is an industry leader within the flooring industry for over 65 years. When the company was established in 1946, our goal was to offer our clients with a rare combination of great products with high quality customer service. Over 65 years later and Modern Flooring continues to provide ...
Looking for Tile & Stone Contractors pros in Woodbridge?