Brick The

Reviews for Brick The

lee in Airdrie
lee in Airdrie
0 reviews Airdrie, AB

Refusing to honor warranty claim

I will never shop at the brick again. 4 years ago, I bought a couch with a 5 year warranty. Over the last month, one of the footrest mechanisms stopped working and the material is cracking and falling apart. We called 5 times and were told each time that someone would call us back in a day or 2. Nobody ever called us back. After 2 weeks, they finally responded to an email and informed us that they are not going to honor the warranty because the damage was caused by "neglect and pet damage". I don't understand how normal everyday use of a couch can be considered neglect or pet damage. Apparently, from other reviews I've read, this is a common business practice by this terrible and unethical company.

peter  from Chestermere
peter from Chestermere
0 reviews Chestermere, AB

supply of furniture etc

We had recently hired a contractor who rebuilt our 4500 square foot home and we set out to completely updated all of our furniture.We also built a cottage in the foothills outside of Sundre that also required some durable reasonably priced furniture as well.
We have arrived at the conclusion, after searching most all the furniture retailers, that the value for money of the products sold by the brick are as good as it gets...and i have thoroughly researched.
Their sales people can be a bit over zealous, but i don't mind and i always pick one that i like and deny all others. They understand that i am the customer.
You can find better products, but you WILL PAY MORE....a lot more.
If you purchase from them, their delivery system is quite reliable and in our experience after using them numerous times, they are prompt and quite accurate. They have made mistakes here and there but they never complain or argue and resolve the error immediately at no cost to me. They will always correct the issue.
I have dealt with most of the retailers of appliances and electronics over the years and must say that the brick fits the bill when you need good looking, durable mainstream furniture for a good price.
I will definitely use them in the future, without a doubt.

Peter L.

Tasal in Calgary
Tasal in Calgary
4 reviews CALGARY, AB

finishing up sofa

I wasnot really happy with the end product. The color was not as exact as what I had choosen. I would be very careful next time and double check everything before the set up is complete.

Yina Zhu in Calgary
Yina Zhu in Calgary
2 reviews CALGARY, AB

A sofa

I went to The Brick to buy a sofa for my living you and it was very good quality, the edges were very beautiful. I really like the Bricks furniture.

Reid Miller in Calgary
Reid Miller in Calgary
4 reviews CALGARY, AB

Bought Dishwasher

I had to buy a new dishwasher to replace my old one. Went to the brick, they were very helpful. I wanted a deal, they said NO, could not do that, but Ifound a Dishwasher from them with a 5 year warranty.

I had it installed, but a few weeks later it was not cleaning my dishes, The Brick sent out the tecnician and he had to clean it already. He was thorough and knowledgeable. We had a nice chat while he worked and he showed me things inside the DW willingly. It was a very good experience.

Manon
Manon

Sofa and love seat

Brick The
403-692-1100
9 Heritage Meadows Way SE
Calgary
AB

I will never buy furniture from them ever!!! From the sales rep to the Manager.. REAL BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! Had a appointment to have our furniture delivered. They never showed up. Then we got every story in the book. Our sales rep. calls us the next day to let us know our furniture was in.. which our delivery date was the day before.. Drove to the store, because of all of the different stories we were getting, talked to the Manager and he wasn't even sorry for what they did. We ended up canceling our furniture.. I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THE BRICK TO ANYONE!!

Yen in Downtown
Yen in Downtown

Sofa

The movers were bringing my couch upstairs and scratched the back of it. They offered to bring me a new couch in a few days or offer me a discount. I took the discount of 10%. The movers were nice people.

molly in calgary
molly in calgary

Chair

The service was great. Everyone was attentive and helpful at the same time. Great furniture selection and variety of colours. Selection of chairs was beyond expectation. I will return and complete my living room.

jennifer thompson in sky view ranches
jennifer thompson in sky view ranches

sofa

i got what i wanted for a decent price and it is perfict. it machtes my house pefectly. all though i got it deliverd it came with one corner scrachted but the brick was willing on giving me a discount. im hoping it will last long.