Brick The

780-444-1000
1480 West Edmonton Mall
Edmonton
AB

I bought a bedroom set from The Brick WEM 4 years ago and the quality is terrible. Its way over priced for the building materials they use. Their sales staff are very pushy and hard to understand (don't speak English well). Very hard to get a hold of the warranty department as well. Will never go back.

Norma Balcombe in Edmonton
Norma Balcombe in Edmonton
13 reviews Edmonton, AB

Bought Furniture

This spring, I bought furniture from The Brick on two separate occasions. On the 1st occasion, I bought a red leather chair and on the 2nd occasion, I bought bedroom furniture. On both occasions, the sales people were very polite and helpful. They showe me what was available and helped me pick out furniture that fit within my budget. In fact, for the bedroom furniture, the sale person pointed me in the direction of scratch & dent area to choose my furiture. I was very impressed with how the sales people seemed to be more concerned with getting me exactly what I wanted, instead of making a big sae. I will be glad to recommend the Brick at West Edmonton Mall to other people.

Tony Estephan in Edmonton
Tony Estephan in Edmonton
6 reviews Edmonton, AB

bedroom set

We were in the market for a kids bedrom set and we shopped the whole city to compare prices and quality. We found the slaes rep at the Brick in west edmonton mall to be the most knowledgable and helpful in making our decision. It didnt that the pricing was also very competiitive. We would recommend The Brick to all our friends and family