Amre Supply Co Ltd

Reviews for Amre Supply Co Ltd

Danny Carvalho from Mississauga
Danny Carvalho from Mississauga

Ridiculous Return Policy

Ordered 2 water inlets, 1 arrived clearly used and when I hooked the hose on I quickly realized it was the wrong inlets so I returned them.

I was charged $13 to return them and then get an email saying they wouldn't accept my return because the item was used (by attaching a hose) and installed (it was not installed).

Would never use again or recommend to anyone.

Very poor customer service as they jumped to conclusions without calling or asking questions. Customer Service turned Keyboard Warrior.

Hi Danny, We're sorry again to hear about your negative experience. Our Ontario District Manager has reached out to you to see how we can rectify the issue. We look forward to hearing back from you and hope that we can help.

1 review Edmonton, AB

dryer cable

Ron was awesome and very helpful!!! Needed a cable for my dryer and he went above and beyond. Thanks Ron! I recommend this store to everyone!

A very satisfied customer.

Hi There, Thank you for the wonderful review! - Rachael

1 review Waterloo, ON

Whirlpool part

After difficulties in getting the part from Whirlpool, AMRE promptly provided it and the order arrived the second day. No issues with the part itself; the appliance worked well after the installation.

Hello! Thank you for the wonderful review! We're so glad we were able to help you get your Whirlpool part.

Shannon from Vancouver
Shannon from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

washing machine pump

They sold me a faulty washing machine pump that leaks so we fixed our old one and now the company will not reimburse me for the broken one - this place sucks in my opinion

CP in Sherwood Park
CP in Sherwood Park
8 reviews ARDROSSAN, AB

Need a part?

Need a part for anything in your home? They got it! Just replaced our tap cartilage for uner 20 dollars. My husband visits this store on a weekly basis. The staff are very helpful and Knowledgeable. Worth checking out!

D in Edmonton

5020 75 Street NW
Edmonton
AB
T6E 6P2

Thee are the people to go to when you need a part. Our dishwasher was leaking and we needed a new hose and adpaters. We simply took the old parts in and they looked up the necessary replacement parts - worked like a charm.

Blaine Hamilton in Edmonton
Blaine Hamilton in Edmonton
15 reviews Edmonton, AB

Fan motor vs. a whole new fume hood

Had the unpleasant experience of the fan motor in a fume hood dieing. After much time spent with hardware stores and googling part numbers, I gave up on a replacement. On a slow weekend, I opted to yank out the motor and take it into Amre. 5 minutes at the counter and I had an exact match in my hands for under $20 - a far cry from the $200+ a new hood would cost. If you DIY, this should be your first stop for parts.

Sock Monkey in Edmonton
Sock Monkey in Edmonton
10 reviews EDMONTON, AB

Dinner's On

Dog ate the gas hose off the bbq and the bbq stores didn't have any hose in stock. Amre had what I needed and someone who knew what they were talking about. Got me the fittings and I was back on the deck grilling for dinner.

neil hoey in Edmonton
neil hoey in Edmonton
2 reviews EDMONTON, AB

plumbing

I was not sure of what parts I needed and they recommended
parts that were less money than I expected. They could of told me I needed the more expensive ones and I would not of known better. Because of there honesty I will go back

Nan Xia in Edmonton
Nan Xia in Edmonton
7 reviews EDMONTON, AB

Washer and Dryer

Amre Supply always seems to have the answers to my appliance questions. Their staff is always helpful, combined with their computer system and books they have can solve pretty much any applicance issue you might have.

More about Amre Supply Co Ltd

AMRE Supply is a network of warehouse locations across Canada stocking parts, products, equipment and supplies required by contractors, property operators, and household owners. Appliance Parts, Plumbing, Motors, Lighting, Electrical, HVAC, Janitorial, Hardware, Tools and Sundries.