Amre Supply Co Ltd

Reviews for Amre Supply Co Ltd

Sheldon in London
Sheldon in London
8 reviews London, ON

Waiting for a month and a half for part. Any updates?

Ordered a part on Sept. 13th on the amresupply.com site. Still waiting. Got a message that is what backordered then noticed that the part was available at locations other than the pickup locations. Don't see any updates yet.

Hi Sheldon
We have responded to you on your Google Review. Please reach out to our Customer Care email with details about your order, and our Customer Care Associates will be happy to provide you with an update.
Thank you!

Ruby Bud from Edmonton
Ruby Bud from Edmonton
10 reviews Edmonton, AB

Residential Ventilation and Radon Mitigation - Basement Ventilation Fan

With the advice of staff at Amre Supply (to help me choose the correct product), I purchased and installed a "Panasonic WhisperCeiling DC Exhaust Fan, 50/80/110 CFM" in the rumpus room of my basement. The fan cost about $220 plus sundry supplies and my time. My goal was to ensure that I have at least 3 whole-house air exchanges every 24 hours to reduce indoor air pollution, which includes radon. The fan runs continuously, however, it has 3 dials that permit a variety of settings and it is switched at the wall to provide a temporary boost in fan speed. I am delighted by this product. Surprisingly, the air is exchanged without the house feeling drafty (it definitely smells better in spite of the dog), the temperature of the house stays more even (I have a variable speed furnace that I run continuously), humidity has dropped to below 35% and when the temperature dropped to minus 25 degrees celsius for a few days, by increasing the fan speed marginally, I kept the ice off the windows (first time in 15 years), and the radon levels have dropped to just above 200 becquerels (200 bq is the limit suggested by Health Canada). Fortunately, the fan is very quiet and we don't notice it operating while we watch tv or read in the basement. This has been a very inexpensive solution to solve my radon problem (which was originally tested at just under 900 Bq) & my humidity problem simultaneously.

Danny Carvalho from Mississauga
Danny Carvalho from Mississauga

Ridiculous Return Policy

Ordered 2 water inlets, 1 arrived clearly used and when I hooked the hose on I quickly realized it was the wrong inlets so I returned them.

I was charged $13 to return them and then get an email saying they wouldn't accept my return because the item was used (by attaching a hose) and installed (it was not installed).

Would never use again or recommend to anyone.

Very poor customer service as they jumped to conclusions without calling or asking questions. Customer Service turned Keyboard Warrior.

Hi Danny, We're sorry again to hear about your negative experience. Our Ontario District Manager has reached out to you to see how we can rectify the issue. We look forward to hearing back from you and hope that we can help.

Private User reviews Brantford, ON

dryer cable

Ron was awesome and very helpful!!! Needed a cable for my dryer and he went above and beyond. Thanks Ron! I recommend this store to everyone!

A very satisfied customer.

Hi There, Thank you for the wonderful review! - Rachael

Private User reviews Waterloo, ON

Whirlpool part

After difficulties in getting the part from Whirlpool, AMRE promptly provided it and the order arrived the second day. No issues with the part itself; the appliance worked well after the installation.

Hello! Thank you for the wonderful review! We're so glad we were able to help you get your Whirlpool part.

Shannon from Vancouver
Shannon from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

washing machine pump

They sold me a faulty washing machine pump that leaks so we fixed our old one and now the company will not reimburse me for the broken one - this place sucks in my opinion

CP in Sherwood Park
CP in Sherwood Park
8 reviews ARDROSSAN, AB

Need a part?

Need a part for anything in your home? They got it! Just replaced our tap cartilage for uner 20 dollars. My husband visits this store on a weekly basis. The staff are very helpful and Knowledgeable. Worth checking out!

D in Edmonton
D in Edmonton
4 reviews EDMONTON, AB

Dishwahser parts

Thee are the people to go to when you need a part. Our dishwasher was leaking and we needed a new hose and adpaters. We simply took the old parts in and they looked up the necessary replacement parts - worked like a charm.

Blaine Hamilton in Edmonton
Blaine Hamilton in Edmonton
15 reviews Edmonton, AB

Fan motor vs. a whole new fume hood

Had the unpleasant experience of the fan motor in a fume hood dieing. After much time spent with hardware stores and googling part numbers, I gave up on a replacement. On a slow weekend, I opted to yank out the motor and take it into Amre. 5 minutes at the counter and I had an exact match in my hands for under $20 - a far cry from the $200+ a new hood would cost. If you DIY, this should be your first stop for parts.

Sock Monkey in Edmonton
Sock Monkey in Edmonton
10 reviews EDMONTON, AB

Dinner's On

Dog ate the gas hose off the bbq and the bbq stores didn't have any hose in stock. Amre had what I needed and someone who knew what they were talking about. Got me the fittings and I was back on the deck grilling for dinner.

More about Amre Supply Co Ltd

AMRE Supply is a network of warehouse locations across Canada stocking parts, products, equipment and supplies required by contractors, property operators, and household owners. Appliance Parts, Plumbing, Motors, Lighting, Electrical, HVAC, Janitorial, Hardware, Tools and Sundries.
Looking for Building Supplies and Hardware pros in Edmonton?