Plumbtech Plumbing Inc

ros Craig from ORO STATION
ros Craig from ORO STATION
2 reviews Oro Station, ON

Courteous service

My niece had no water due to the fact that tub tap would not shut off. I called Plumtech this morning and Chantelle was very helpful and advised me that I had a certain window.
She called me later and had a service technician arrive earlier than my service time.
My niece was home and by the time I arrived he had almost repaired it. Running water again. Great. Travis was very helpful and explained the problem and that the part was under warranty to moen. I was really impressed by this company and their staff. WELL DONE. Thank you.

Reading nice reviews never gets old. Thank you for your kind words - we're very pleased you were happy with our service. Plumbtech Plumbing

Private User reviews Barrie, ON

Frozen pipe break

A pipe in our basement wall froze and burst, we asked our insurance contractor to recommend a plumber and he sent us to Plumbtech. We called on New Years Eve and were called back immediately. We advised the plumber there was no need to come until Jan 2nd. Early on Jan 2nd, Laura called to book an appointment that day and then Chantelle called us several times to make sure we were home. Plumber Alex was fast and effective - also offering great tips while fixing our problem. Everyone was friendly, responsive and proactive - their service
exceeded our expectations in every way.

We're happy you were so pleased with our service and the interaction you had with our staff. Thank you for your kind words. Plumbtech Plumbing Inc.

Private User reviews Barrie, ON

GREAT SERVICE!!

I’ve been using Plumbtech for several years for both my home and my rental properties. They are always prompt, reliable, quick to respond and very easy to work with. Today I had a very tricky water issue at a rental property. Travis came out and worked diligently to uncover the cause. I tried to talk through all of the factors surrounding the issue and he listened, remained focused and could not have been friendlier. While I’m sure many other servicemen might have become frustrated, he kept a smile on his face and genuinely cared that the job was done right. A huge thank you to Plumbtech and Travis for saving the day!!

Thank you for your business and the positive feedback. We appreciate it very much! Sincerely, Plumbtech Plumbing.

Service Call specialists - a Property Manager's dream come true

Plumbtech's team has been servicing the condominiums and student residence buildings that we manage in Barrie since 1990. They are always prompt to respond to urgent situations of our residents 365 days a year. On the rare occasion that something got missed, they gladly return to make it 100%. They have never tried to "upsell" us, so we trust them when they say something needs to be replaced. We recommend them whenever a condominium unit owner needs a plumber to do work in their suite. You get what you pay for, plumbing is not something we ever cheap out on.

Terry, thank you for your positive feedback and ongoing loyalty. We appreciate it very much! Sincerely, Plumbtech Plumbing.

23259898 in Barrie
23259898 in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Kim

I would like to express my appreciation to Marc and his team for their quick responds, professionalism and high standard of workmanship. I will not hesistate tocall Plumbtech for any future issues that may occur.

Kim, thank you for your business and the positive feedback. We appreciate it very much! Sincerely, Plumbtech Plumbing

Dave
Dave
2 reviews Simcoe County, ON

Be aware of this company. Very Bad Service.

Last Friday a technician came with a bad working attitude. My wife gave him a brand new sealed box of UV filter and after he done the installation he told my wife the filter is missing a ballast and lamp connector so the filter is not working at all. After I came home I found the UV filter is installed before water softener. I’ve written the way I need the system to be set up on piece of paper and my wife gave the paper to the tech prior to the installation.
I called the company and talked to a gentleman who agreed with me that UV filter should be installed after the softener. He then told me that they would talk to the tech on Monday and find out the reason of installing the UV filter first.
Got a call from the tech Monday morning, he told me they always install the system this way and I told him that cannot be right. He then told me that he just talked to the manufacture and they told him it’s correct to install the UV filter prior to the water softener.
We didn’t believe him so my wife called the manufacture and they told my wife that UV Filter should be installed at the last stage of the water system and always after the softener.
Email Plumb Tech again, they email me back saying it’s the way they install all their UV filters and if we would like to have it set up the way we want, we must pay for another service call.
Very bad practice. Be aware.

Dave, we’re very sorry that your experience with Plumbtech wasn’t more positive. We have legions of very happy customers that we have served over the course of our over 30 years providing plumbing service to Barrie, Simcoe, Muskoka and Parry Sound. We hope you will give us another opportunity to show you why. Sincerely, Plumbtech Plumbing.

Bob and Deb from Barrie
Bob and Deb from Barrie
2 reviews Barrie, ON

Remove existing toilet and install new one

We had plumbtech come in on an urgent basis previously due to a problem with our upstairs bathroom, and they were quick to respond and the work was very well done so we called them again.

I called for this new service yesterday and they came this morning.

The plumber brought his own vacuum cleaner, took the old toilet away for disposal along with all of the packing materials from the new toilet and installed the new. We are very happy with the work done by Plumbtech Plumbing and will call them again.

Bob and Deb, thank you for your kind words. We appreciate it very much! Sincerely, Plumbtech Plumbing.

More about Plumbtech Plumbing Inc

Since 1986, Plumbtech Plumbing Inc. has been addressing the plumbing needs of the rapidly growing community of Barrie, Ontario and surrounding area. If you need plumbing in Barrie, our company provides the highest level of workmanship that keeps our clients coming back. Our business is built on providing prompt, proficient plumbing service and quality workmanship to a variety of service and construction related plumbing sites and clients.

******

Residential, Commercial and Industrial Plumbing in Barrie
Plumbtech Plumbing Inc. provides plumbing in Barrie for residential, commercial and light industrial customers in Barrie, the Simcoe County, Parry Sound District, Muskoka as well as North Toronto and environs. Our 24 Hour Emergency Service is available so our clients never have to greet the day without water! Our staff of licensed professionals and a fleet of fully stocked trucks ensure that customers are serviced quickly and efficiently.