One Stop Plumbing

Sean in Kitchener
Sean in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

Great Work

Great service/extremely satisfied. I forget his name, but he was a german man. Did an amazing job finding our issue, and quickly fixing it. I recommend using One Stop Plumbing for any plumbing/bathroom repairs or reno's.

Harold in Waterloo
Harold in Waterloo
2 reviews WATERLOO, ON

Basement Sump Pump

So I noticed the other day that my sump pump has malfunctioned. I right away called my favourite plumber, One Stop Plumbing. I know that they would give me fast and good results at a fair price. I also know that fixing the sump pump is not entirely hard, but I stil wantedan professional to fix something as important as the sump pump.

So I scheduled an appointment and I was booked for the next week. One Stop Plumbing is pretty popular! During the appointed, the plumber I recieved told me step by step what he was doing and how I can try it myself next time if my sump pump ever stopped working again!

Great company which I recommend!

Sandy from Kitchener
Sandy from Kitchener
1 review Waterloo, ON

Plumbing supplies / advice

Very friendly and helpful. Any plumbing "challenges" are always dealt with in a professional and complete manner. The folks who work here know their stuff and go out of their way to make sure you can fit anything you need.

Looking for Bathroom Renovation pros in Kitchener?