Marinescape Aquarium

Damon in Kanata
Damon in Kanata
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Trust Keith and Mark

I've been buying from Keith and Mark for almost 15 years now. The biggest difference between them and their competition is that Keith and Mark at Marinescape will ALWAYS give you good advice - even if that means delaying a purchase, or even steering you away from something entirely.

They have an excellent supply of corals and fish, and a decent section on dry goods.

hklo9741 in Ottawa
hklo9741 in Ottawa
0 reviews Winchester, ON

Saltwater Aquarium

I went to Marinescape for the first time when I had the ambition of getting a saltwater aquarium set up. They were able to provide me with great tips and get me the liverock I needed to get started. I also went back and bought my fish from here once the tank was ready and they were very healthy. Great store, I would definitely recommend going

Rodd from Ottawa
Rodd from Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Saltwater fish, corals, crabs, food, etc.

I have been going to their store for years and always recommend them. They are a couple guys who love saltwater aquariums and have a mountain of knowledge. It's so much nicer than the big box stores and their prices are competitive. A+

Alanna Gray in Ottawa
Alanna Gray in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Aquarium Setup

My boyfriend and I are in the long process of setting up our first aquarium, and we had decided on the very temperamental and not very beginner-friendly reef aquarium. Not only have all of the empolyees we've spoken to been knowledgeable, they have been patient with out lack of experience and understanding with our budget restrictions. We have never been pushed into buying materials more expensive then we actually need, and we've called the store asking for help with the water and air pump and received advice free of charge. We've managed to not kill our rocks, and are preparing to introduce our first clown fish within the next week thanks to Marinescape. Did I mention that we didn't even purchase our aquarium from them? They've been more than helpful, definitely will be returning to them over the span of our system's hopefully long life.