Ocean Appliances Services

Reviews for Ocean Appliances Services

rubenrt in Edmonton
rubenrt in Edmonton

Sub zero fridge repair

The other day my sub zero fridge stoppee working and was making a weird noise. My condos lobby gave me seans number and told me I should contact him before I call anyone else. In a matter of 1 hour sean came over and quickly found the problem and fixed it. Not only did i save hundreds of dollers, I actually shared a few laughs. Sean was very funny and proffesional. He is my new repair guy! I HIGHLY recommend ocean appliances! .

Robert .

Tariq from North York
Tariq from North York
1 review North York, ON

Fridge Motor Repair

Sean came to visit my condo last year in order to repair a sub zero fridge. He actually dropped the fridge door causing irreparable damage to the door. The manufacturer asked for 778 dollars to replace the unit, and after a full year Shaun has not repaired the door, paid for the replacement, and is now screening my calls. This is bad business. Do not call ocean appliances. You will regret it. Cheers Tariq Feel free to reach out with any questions about this review, I have every call and e-mail with Shaun recorded.

Jeff in North york
Jeff in North york
2 reviews NORTH YORK, ON

Replace furnace blower motor

Shawn, the owner, was extremely good, and a real gentleman. He showed up on time, knew what he was doing, was familiar with my type of furnace (high velocity), figured out a particular problem that arose, and when he was done, took the time to teach me about furnace care, and answered some questions about my thermostat and a ceiling fan. His price for the motor replacement was much lower than the biggest repair company which I contacted first. I highly recommend this person and this company.

David  in York
David in York
3 reviews York, ON

Dishwasher Repair

I actually only spent the initial $40 diagnostic fee as I was completely fed up with the run around. Sean was friendly enough in the beginning and even came to my house on his day off. After taking my money he advised that it was a control board issue but as he couldn't find a model number on my dishwasher, I would have to do the leg work to find out the required information. After a few hours of research on the Internet, I decided to call Frigidaire directly to see if they could assist and when I asked them whether I could just bring the component in so that someone could assist the lady simply stated; of course as there will be a part number on the board. How could an appliance technician not know this???? After that things just went completely down hill in that I had to always be the one calling Sean and seldomly received a call back. In the end, I looked up how to replace the board myself on the Internet and now I have a working dishwasher again and didn't need to deal with anymore aggravation from Ocean Appliances.”

Yvonne Ribeiro in Etobicoke
Yvonne Ribeiro in Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

fridge stopped working, emergency call late Sat nite

Late Saturday, August 21/10 fridge stopped working, all frozen food half defrosted! called Oceans and Sean called back and came within 15 minutes. He was able to put a temporary circuit board so I would not lose all my food till Monday. He will get a new circuit board that has 1 year warranty and return to install. He was very kind and helped me install my toilet seat that I had been struggling with! He was very nice and I would recommend highly. thank you for your site. My girlfriend had sent to me just a few days ago. Also a single lady homeowner!

moviola
moviola

Refrigerator Repair

On a Friday when my parents fridge stopped working. No one would come out. Not even the fellow who had repaired it a month ago. Sean was great. He agreed to come out the next morning. I called to remind him the next morning and he was already there! Very thorough. He didn't slam the previous repairman's work (who has STILL never called back) and just fixed the problem. His price was reasonable and everyone was altogether pleased with his work. I would recommend him again without hesitation.

Meghan in Toronto
Meghan in Toronto

Air Conditioning repair (leaking water)

We had an air conditioner with a fan unit in the ceiling in our condo that was freezing up and leaking water down the wall and on to the carpet below. We had several companies come out to fix the unit at great cost, but to no avail. Finally, we were told about Ocean (who also do appliance repair) and they came out promptly and fixed (for real this time) our air conditioner at a very low cost. We'd definitely use them again!