D C T Paving

902-499-7017
Cellular
Halifax
NS

They were amazingly professional and did an outstanding job on my driveway. The pavement after one winter is still as smooth and flat as can be, no heaving whatsoever. These guys can get it done!

Glen Stuart in Middle sackville
Glen Stuart in Middle sackville
1 review MIDDLE SACKVILLE, NS

Will not honor 2 year warranty on a concrete driveway

Do not hire this company as the owner Dave has openly said to me that he will say what ever is needed to get a job as he is a company needs jobs to stay in business.

The issue that I have is that I paid them $18,00 for a concrete driveway with a 2 year warranty stated on my contract and was to by Dave that is the driveway cracks anytime within the first 2 year that he will fix it under warranty.

This is not that case, I contacted hi about 10 months after he did the driveway to state that there are 2 concrete pads that are cracked and his response was "OH AND DO YOU EXPECT FOR ME TO PAY FOR THAT" in turn I mentioned that it should be covered under warranty.

But he then went on to say that he did not know much about doing concrete a year ago even though he told me he did and he knows now that he should have not did the end of my driveway the way he did putting the concrete over the coverts.

And this is my problem that he does know how to do the work he said he does? He should still honor my 2 year warranty but he insists that he will not fix the cracks in my driveway.

Beware of this company as he will say anytime to get your money and will not keep his word for warranty repairs.

Yours Truly