Designer's Home Centre

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
1638 Cyrville Road Gloucester ON

Reviews for Designer's Home Centre

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Refusal to fix leaky door

purchased a number of windows and doors from Designer's Home Centre. The purchase phase itself was not very smooth as there were numerous misunderstandings and delays. I had to pursue them patiently and diligently in order to get the order placed, as they seemed to be very disorganized and chaotic.

But the worst part was the complete absence of post-sales service and respect of warranty. After it was discovered that one of the doors they installed was leaky, I informed the owner, but received only evasive responses, prevarication, delays, denials of responsibility, and a recurring invitation to have the door uninstalled, fixed and re-installed by my handyman (which would have voided the warranty). At the end of the day, this vendor refused to honor his warranty and provide after sales service to repair and/or replace the leaky door. I have had to purchase a new door elsewhere and have the new door installed, at my own expense.

I definitely would not recommend this vendor to anyone for lack of professionalism and lack of post-sales service and warranty.

Tanya S. from Ottawa
Tanya S. from Ottawa
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

Entry and Garage Doors

We couldn't be more satisfied from the service we received at The Designer's Home Centre. We dealt with Greg from beginning to end and he was very professional and extremely helpful in answering all our questions. The estimate we received was accurate and the price was very competitive. Installers were very competent. Greg made sure we were satisfied with the final work and even sent the installers back to make very minor fixes I asked for. Our Hörmann garage doors have not gone unnoticed in the neighbourhood. We would definitely recommend and use their services again.