Delta Glass And Mirror Company Ltd

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
101-13060 80 Avenue Surrey BC
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Surrey  >  Delta Glass And Mirror Company Ltd

Reviews for Delta Glass And Mirror Company Ltd

Vivian in Vancouver
Vivian in Vancouver
2 reviews Surrey, BC

Frame-less Shower Doors

Delta Glass is simply the best of the best. They're professional & friendly. They've installed 2 shower doors in my home and when I didn't like one of the doors, they came back tight away and offered a temporary solution and till they changed the whole door within a week.
Brad, Rav, Linda, and all the rest of the team (sorry, I don't remember all the names) thank you for an excellent job, I'll definitely recommend you to everybody I know.

mike from Surrey
mike from Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Frame less Shower door, mirrors and shelves

Hi,
We've just had Rex and Tony installed our frame less shower door, two mirrors and shelves. They arrived on time and did a tremendous job. They behaved in such a professional manner and I can't help recommending Delta Glass to anyone needs .
Good job,guys!!!!

Pissed Off from Richmond
Pissed Off from Richmond
1 review Richmond, BC

Window Screens

Extremely displeased with their so called "service". These people do not value their customers at all. Sure their window screens are one of the cheapest, but that's because they do not take measurements or install for you (which most other companies do). My friend went to pick up the screens I ordered for me, and when I saw them I realized they weren't what I ordered. When I emailed them back, they admitted the guy had not made the screens according to the drawing. When I asked them to come over to my house to re-do measurements or else refund me (as I was not willing to keep going back and forth all the way from Richmond to Surrey in order to get my screens right through trial-and-error), they were very uncooperative. In the end, they said the only thing they could do was "take another look" if I brought the screens back. No offer to compensate me at all, despite it being their error! They refused to refund me, so I just cut my losses but I would NOT recommend. Save your money and just get someone who would actually take responsibility for their products.

Yuet Yi
Yuet Yi
6 reviews Richmond, BC

table glass cutting

I have purchase a table glass for my dinning table from them, and I have also order some glass shelfing. It is only a small job but the sales person is very detailed and their price is good.

Robert Frost from Vancouver
Robert Frost from Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Bathroom Mirrors and Shower Stall

We got quotes from several companies but Delta was the only company to design the shower stall so that it was useful and attractive. their measurements were precise so that everything fit correctly and their installation was timely and neat.
Would definitely recommend.

Raheela from Langley
Raheela from Langley
2 reviews , BC

bathroom upgrade

Delta Glass was the most affordable company I have come across when I was looking for new shower doors and a big wall mirror. They came and measured once and about 3 days later they were at my door ready to install. I am really happy with the quality of workmanship and the quality of the glass and mirror. Everything was installed correctly and beautifully. I will call Delta Glass again when i am ready to update my other bathrooms.

Tanya from Delta
Tanya from Delta
1 review Delta, BC

Shower Door, Mirror and Window Screens

Great service from beginning to end plus quick turn around time! Measured on Friday am and installed on Wednesday (with a long weekend in the middle)! Quality workmanship & product, knowledgeable, friendly and priced right!

Alan in Surrey
Alan in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Window Screens + Shower Door

Delta Glass came and measured plus installed my window screens. The window screens were fabulous and were made to size. I also got a shower door installed and it's perfect till date. Doing business with deltaglass was great.

Barry
Barry
2 reviews Delta, BC

installed a new show door

a good job was done. Thank you for the great effort.I'd recommend the company to others. I am not wordy so I do not write much. Hopefully this approach will suffice the criteria. Thanks for all your help.