Andrew Richard Designs

connl
connl
4 reviews King City, ON

patio furniture

We bought furniture off this store and I would never recommend anything that comes from them or CANAFOAM same company. We wanted delivered and they said they would for $75.00 and then we called back to confirm the date and price it went up to $125.00 . Gas prices obviously went up in 4 days . Get everything in writing from these people.

Larry Peloso
Larry Peloso

chairs

A friend bought two Domingo Chairs 18 months ago - I loved the design and told him that I wanted the chairs when he moved back to England - well I got them but the wicker resin has cracked and broken up everywhere - what a disappointment! Unless you are prepared to cover these chairs and bring them in for the winters - they are not for you... or me.

Paul on his deck
Paul on his deck
1 review ,

Outdoor living furniture

This company stands behind their product. We had a few issues with somethings and they took care of everything. We met Andrew at the downtown location and he was equally helpful with their products. We love their furniture and design.